Female McDonald's worker body-slams woman customer who threw a milkshake over her

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
She about to get a huge settlement, no where in any corporate guidelines it tells you to jump a customer no matter who started it. They tell you to protect yourself as a last resort in a mass shooting, that’s about it.

The two machu pichu’s about to get ran through the ringer.

:mjlol: Dumb Ling Ling aint gonna get shyt, already mentally ill she aint going through all them court proceedings.

She shoulda hurroied up and bought a soda the damn cheap broad

Benefited

Banned
Daps
You're mad because I said she doesn't have a butt. So so sorry breh

I never acknowledged that wack body in the slightest,but it was obvious you came in as a woman seeking attention by bashing other men for noticing her ass and titis were out. You may have a serious problem with needing attention and validation from these same dudes you are calling virgins and lames. Jealous of a no booty having asian?embarrassing:martin:

Sorry but we've all seen this behavior before from women just like we've seen a titi.Women stay thinking they showing us some new female reaction we haven't seen before:mjlol:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
She lost the battle,but might win the war with a lawsuit....All of those blows to the face were very unnecessary.

The two McDonald employees look like sisters.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
bytch got the heart of a gunslinger.
she got manbearpig'd twice and was
begging for the remix.
:ohhh:

wat6rr.jpg

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I never acknowledged that wack body in the slightest,but it was obvious you came in as a woman seeking attention by bashing other men for noticing her ass and titis were out. You may have a serious problem with needing attention and validation from these same dudes you are calling virgins and lames. Jealous of a no booty having asian bytch?embarrassing:martin:

Sorry but we've all seen this behavior before from women just like we've seen a titi before.Women stay thinking they showing us some new female reaction we haven't seen before:mjlol:

So you think I am judging men and seeking attention and your solution is to make me a representative for all women, use me to judge them and give me attention.

:funny:

I think you're projecting. My point is the chick has no butt. You're being real extra and trying too hard. I think you need attention which I will stop giving you after this post. Good day.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: Dumb Ling Ling aint gonna get shyt, already mentally ill she aint going through all them court proceedings.

She shoulda hurroied up and bought a soda the damn cheap broad

:russ:

As much as I used to pulll the cup for water trick,and as many other people as I know did it as kids,some even as adults:martin:,I'm suprised Mcdonalds didn't have a trap door at the soda machine a decade ago:wow:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
So you think I am judging men and seeking attention and your solution is to make me a representative for all women, use me to judge them and give me attention.

:funny:

I think you're projecting. My point is the chick has no butt. You're being real extra and trying too hard. I think you need attention which I will stop giving you after this post. Good day.

Attempting to reverse what I said about you back on to me?yup we've all seen this one before too:mjlol:. I only tried to save that brotha from a headache.

I didn't @ you or quote you so how could I want your attention?I'm happily and righteously attached,beat it:martin:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
She lost the battle,but might win the war with a lawsuit....All of those blows to the face were very unnecessary.

The two McDonald employees look like sisters.

Did it look "unnecessary" because of how big she was?
Are we going to say big women have to let smaller women talk shyt and allow them to beat on them,like men have to put up with?just because the blows might look "unnecessary" lol?

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
You're mad because I said she doesn't have a butt. So so sorry breh
I see now...

If it's attention you want, instead of arguing with MALES on the internet, trying to peep some buttcheeks and boobs to feed our basic biological needs...

Why don't you lift that dashiki up and let us SEE what you're working with???

:shaq: