Female McDonald's worker body-slams woman customer who threw a milkshake over her

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Bertha Faye whooped her ass:mjlol:

2jchm41.jpg

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
'Respect my momma!' Female McDonald's worker body-slams woman customer who threw a milkshake over her and hit her in the face with a tray in fight over free soda
  • Fight between McDonald's staff and customer was filmed somewhere in the US
  • Brawl apparently started after patron tried to fill up a water cup with free soda
  • Manager shut down soda machine, before insults and milkshakes were thrown
  • Worker is recorded throwing the customer around and hitting her in the face

By CHRIS PLEASANCE FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 07:59 EDT, 26 July 2018 | UPDATED: 10:35 EDT, 26 July 2018

133kshares

View comments

This is a the shocking moment a McDonald's worker was filmed brutally beating a customer after she allegedly tried to fill up a water cup with free soda.

The wild brawl was posted to Facebook and Instagram by user Marie Dayag, who said the fight started when the customer tried to put soda in a free water cup.

Dayag wrote: 'The lady asked for a water cup and supervisor shut down the soda machine because she wasn’t letting her get a free soda.'

Shocking moment girl throws milkshake and hits McDonald's staff

4E96099800000578-5994973-image-m-48_1532605596414.jpg

+6
4E96099100000578-5994973-image-a-2_1532614078610.jpg

+6

A McDonald's worker was filmed brutally beating a customer somewhere in the US after the female patron threw a milkshake at her (left) and hit her with a tray (right)

Dayag's video shows the two women arguing before the fight breaks out.

While the audio is difficult to hear, the row appears to be over money. At one point the woman behind the counter can be heard saying 'since you can't afford one'

The customer can also be heard saying 'that's why your a** is behind the f***ing counter' before throwing a fry across the restaurant.

It is not known where exactly the fight took place, but Dayag's Facebook page says she lives in Nevada and was born in California.

A second piece of footage shows the fight breaking out after the customer hurls a milkshake at the employee

As the staff member storms toward her, the customer picks up a metal tray and hits her in the head with it, but she barely notices.

Instead, the worker grabs the customer by the hair and begins raining punches down on her head and face.

ExpandClose
4E96098400000578-5994973-image-m-50_1532605617896.jpg

+6
4E96097C00000578-5994973-image-a-51_1532605624057.jpg

+6

The employee rains blows down on the woman's face and head before body-slamming her into a table as other staff members and a customer try to intervene

She then picks her up and throws her over a nearby table as other employees and even a customer runs over to try and break it up.

The pair are eventually separated as another McDonald's worker tries to move the customer away, but the customer then begins fighting her instead.

That restarts the brawl, with the customer beaten in the head and face a second time before the original employee throws her over another table.

At one point the staff member can be heard shouting 'my momma aint dead, you respect my momma,' though it is not clear what this is in reference to.

The customer also picks up a chair and makes as if she is about to hit the employee, but is quickly disarmed having apparently given up all hope of winning.

A few more angry words are exchanged but no more punches are thrown before the footage cuts out.

McDonald's worker beats customer over free soda in the US | Daily Mail Online

:russ::deadrose:
At those screenshots

Benefited

Banned
Daps
The other one was trying to break it up and she then elbowed her in the face.

They gon give her one courtesy soda refill and keep it moving. McDonalds not paying out a settlement for customers assualting their employees. That’s bad business

Exactly,nobody assaulted her for stealing or talking shyt. SHe got assaulted for throwing a milkshake and hitting someone with a tray:gucci:. Then for elbowing somebody trying to help her out. She lucky she walked into a mcdonalds where people actually wanted to break it up,certain mcdonalds she would have got jumped by the entire staff:blessed:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brazilian volleyball and the whole gat dayum jamaican women's track team had me :noah::wub::wub::clap:

Yes sir. shyt I am a man and will admit as a man we simple as hell. Thats why women always getting over on our asses...:mjlol:

Thats why old dudes be in hooters giving out 100 dollar tips.

Speaking of which I went to hooters last week. One big booty big breasted sista was serving us. It was me and two of my mentors. They are old dudes in they 50s. That young girl was flirting with them and flashing that chocolate cleevage at them old dudes.

Had them old jokers eating out her hand. Old kats left her like 120 bucks in tips...:lolbron:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do I get in contact with the big girl in the white? I wanna interview her for my podcast

:russ:

No bullshyt

Breh do that shyt. I swear if they throw big girl in jail I might send her a care package.

Real talk she putting in work for the community and for everyone in the service arena. Anyone who has woried in the service area has had disrespectful customers who they wished they could have whooped their asses.

This women actually put pen to pad and did it.....may Allah bless her and her family....:wow:

:lolbron:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
You can tell that big girl grew up fighting her whole life.....probably was bullying kids on the playground or getting teased for how big she is :picard:

She had an opportunity to beat up a skinny bytch and started licking her chops.:mjlit:
The Asian broad was kinda cute though :ehh:but she was way in over her head for trying to fight a Giant Gonzalez ass bytch :russ: