Female McDonald's worker body-slams woman customer who threw a milkshake over her

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am assuming you are grown. A boob ain't that serious.

Shiiiiit I am grown. But on the real put a picture of some of your titty meats out there for me to see. Girl I would be on your door step asking for a your hand in marriage before the end of the day......:lolbron:

You must not know the power of titty meats...:wow:

:lolbron:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When a titty pops out in a fight

giphy.gif

Breh grown ass men use to watch serene play tennis just to see if her titty or booty cheek popped out.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Shiiiiit I am grown. But on the real put a picture of some of your titty meats out there for me to see. Girl I would be on your door step asking for a your hand in marriage before the end of the day......:lolbron:

You must not know the power of titty meats...:wow:

:lolbron:

:francis:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Can't speak for him but
I never grew out of my heterosexuality. Maybe hating female bodies is something that hits you in your 40s. For now i'm 30 and still like ass and titties
Yeah but nikkas getting that excited for a nip slip is some high school shyt. Act like an adult for once :yeshrug:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: all jokes sista. But men love to see women fight and to see skin.

Men watch sports like tennis and vollyball just to see ass and titties bounce or hoping some skin shows.

Hell I use to watch lingerie football just to see them big booty chocolate sistas bounce around on the field....just being honest on how us men think..:yeshrug:.

Oh and it aint got nothing to do with having a woman or not. shyt I chase my own wife around the house when she walking around in panties and that big ole chocolate booty be bouncing around...:lolbron: