Female Friends

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Girls can have male friends (aka men they use for attention and selfish reasons). Men can't really really have female friends.

List the traits you look for in a friend and 9/10 times a man wont find all those traits in a woman. Women know that and that is why they come to men when they need:

reliability
wisdom
advice
humor
objectivity
trust
logic/rational thinking
common interests

and a slew of other traits. Even times I've had a girlfriend and nikkas tried to push up on them as "friends"...I'd warn her that they weren't really friends and she didnt believe it. Come to find out that as soon as she stood her ground/mentioned a boyfriend they stayed disappearing. She had no problem keeping them around as friends to watch movies or do some other bullshyt with but let them nikkas learn there was no possibility of hitting...gone with the wind.

I actually find it amazing how naiive women are just thinking back on that situation.

Women are anything but naive in the situation, breh. Men in general are better with the more logical aspects of life, but I think Women understand social cues a lot better than men. If you've ever noticed something about one of your acquaintances after a long while I guarantee you there were women who noticed it within 5 minutes of meeting him/her.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
TBh all of my "true" female friends are either obese and ugly or I've already knocked them down and deicided I didn't want to be in relationship with them so I told them I didn't want to ruin our friendship :ehh:

All the rest that claimed were my friends I just kinda stopped talking to once I got married because was I realized I was gonna hit that any more, what was the point? :heh:

But my two best females friends are chicks I knocked back in the gap and they kept it G since...