Female Friends

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Was google searching my classic SOHH sn and couldn't really find shyt but I did find this from @Paz blog: http://libraliving.blogspot.com/2008/03/hanging-out-with-my-female-friend.html

Paz said:
its just weird, i havent had a female friend in a while and my homeboy told me that its a God written rule that "boys and girls cant be friends" cuz in the end they gonna end up fukking or at least one of them is gonna end up wanting to fukk. so im a little confused, but i asked Argot(sp?)/bigpapakango on sohh and dude told me that he has a few female friends himself and the guy looks like he has lots of experience with women. but its just weird cuz there is some truth in that saying, many guys who have nothing but female friends are usually gay, when i hear a case like with bpk having female friends im thinking its normal, but then my other friend busts in with his opinions that makes me think the opposite. plus i really like her and never looked at her in any sexual way. its just weird, i mean i thought of fukking her and its like she looks like an 18 year old kid, i mean id do it but i wouldnt wanna ruin our friendship. so yeah... she is just a very secreteve girl and i told her that.

It's not really that normal to have that many female friends. I thought it was but that's because at the time, I didn't realize I was an Alpha Male. Basically all the shyt that was normal to me, was not normal to others. The best advice I ever gave Paz though, was to strengthen his gut muscle. I wonder if he ever did it. I hear that he might be gay now but even if he is gay, it's still useless without a weak gut muscle. You need guts to get the chick or dude you want no homo.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No such thing unless your a homo.

scaledphpserver52filenameohh.gif

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
I have a shytload of female friends. You can't tell me you're attracted to every one of ur female friend's unless u don't have any.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Deetee said:
I have a shytload of female friends. You can't tell me you're attracted to every one of ur female friend's unless u don't have any.

So if they were drunk and were like let me suck your dikk deetee, would you be a pal and say no, I value our friendship

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
Was google searching my classic SOHH sn and couldn't really find shyt but I did find this from @Paz blog: http://libraliving.blogspot.com/2008/03/hanging-out-with-my-female-friend.html

It's not really that normal to have that many female friends. I thought it was but that's because at the time, I didn't realize I was an Alpha Male. Basically all the shyt that was normal to me, was not normal to others. The best advice I ever gave Paz though, was to strengthen his gut muscle. I wonder if he ever did it. I hear that he might be gay now but even if he is gay, it's still useless without a weak gut muscle. You need guts to get the chick or dude you want no homo.

:mjpls:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that's not my blog. that's spacemonkey's.

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
I think it depends on what age you meet them. All my male friends I've known since elementary-high school. Once you become an adult tho people don't really make "new friends" like that anyway

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fakkit, it is yours. I ain't forget about you yet :ufdup:

apparently, you did because that's NOT my blog. that's my homeboy's blog. i would know about my blog since i'm the man that created it and even made the url, dumbass.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Girls can have male friends (aka men they use for attention and selfish reasons). Men can't really really have female friends.

List the traits you look for in a friend and 9/10 times a man wont find all those traits in a woman. Women know that and that is why they come to men when they need:

reliability
wisdom
advice
humor
objectivity
trust
logic/rational thinking
common interests

and a slew of other traits. Even times I've had a girlfriend and nikkas tried to push up on them as "friends"...I'd warn her that they weren't really friends and she didnt believe it. Come to find out that as soon as she stood her ground/mentioned a boyfriend they stayed disappearing. She had no problem keeping them around as friends to watch movies or do some other bullshyt with but let them nikkas learn there was no possibility of hitting...gone with the wind.

I actually find it amazing how naiive women are just thinking back on that situation.

Last edited: