Female celebrity in a Rolls Royce clowns Atlanta brehs who drive Toyota’s

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
40 plus (damn near 50) and its waaayyy more common than it should be.

Thats one of the reasons I HATE old hood rattish chicks. (edit: hood chicks period to be honest)

I'll go a step further. One of the biggest problems in our community today is lack of maturity

3rd childhood syndrome is very real. That's why you have these older women thinkong that they can get these power ballers to wife them, while they go to their club dates and those all-female trips

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Same. It's corny IMO.

Look at any famous black persons IG...designer clothes, luxury cars, Yeezys/Jordan's, private jets etc...

Yeah, to me, they look like a bunch of Black EUROPEANS. But without the generational wealth. Playing dress-up and playing a fraud role in this.

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Also, I hate to say it, as someone who moved from a smaller city to the ATL...

but the people who get real money down here MOVE to LA or NY.

Tip has baller ATL money. He stays. These “real housewives” stay. Ciara has “I get NFL wife money so it’s time to move and get a crib in LA”.

real talk from someone who lives here. I ball out with 6 figures but would be a drop in the water in LA/NY.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

Tip has baller ATL money. He stays. These “real housewives” stay. Ciara has “I get NFL wife money so it’s time to move and get a crib in LA”.

real talk from someone who lives here. I ball out with 6 figures but would be a drop in the water in LA/NY.

So she showing off to a bunch of horny regular dudes making the standard 40-60k per year.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Some chick tried to shyt on my brother for driving a Altima and i happened to have 10k on me. I jumped out the car, pulled out all 100s and the bytch changed her whole tone like "what's your name"...:mjlol:
That's a great way to get robbed :ufdup:
You're lucky she ain't set you up or wolves didn't catch wind.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

You can ball out in the high 5 figures in the ATL.