Fellaz: STOP BEING NICE TO THESE BROADS OUT HERE!!!!

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
nikkas over think the shyt

She feeling you? Yes? Proceed. No? Keep it pushing.

Did x work? Yes? OK, do it again when appropriate. No? Was it cause she wasn't feeling you? Go to line 1. Was she feeling you and you fukked it up with that? Yes? Don't do that again.

Rinse wash repeat combined with making yourself a man of worth. Very simple

Should have been the first reply :salute:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
To be fair most men were taught that "be nice" garbage

Well here's the thing.... what church, school, after school program, extracurricular activity, aunt, uncle, mom or dad is going to tell teenage and young boys........"be dominant with that little girl".....none.

I don't mean in a sexual way, I mean in basic interactions, boys are taught to be nice to girls, because we are the physically stronger sex. There is explicit gender differences that boys and girls are taught to adhere.

SUDDENLY puberty shows up and high school and college and early 20 something appears and all that "be nice" stuff goes out the window and the socialized mantra is to be an adult with "confidence", but also a level/degree of "aggressiveness" with women you are interested in dating.

So you are talking about a literal re-socialization.... You can even argue it's like a wild animal AKA young testosterone finally able to be independent, and it takes time for some to reengineer their brains to this particular social outlook. Being nice is a double edge sword. The word has to be re-defined. This is American context, but appears in different degrees in every culture.

SUDDENLY #MeToo steps on the scene.....and just when many young men are re-engineering concepts of "niceness" and "aggressiveness" and ready to demonstrate.......#MeToo says :ufdup: they are practicing rape culture, male chauvinism, etc......:francis:

Last edited:
Daps
It's depressing thinking about all the effort, and good/bad advice, tips and techniques go into dating.

Men taught to be a$$holes

Women taught to be bytches

Why can't folks just be themselves?

I would not feel good about mistreating someone.

And women who put up with being mistreated tend to be the crazy ones who show up unannounced, send you 14 long ass texts in a row, and stalk your friends

:mjcry:

Big Simpin Losing Cheese

Bought my girl a Chanel bag, and she left me still
Daps
I think I'ma start approaching women cause women dont approach & give me signs at all offline.

But online I get phone numbers & messages saying I'm handsome. Then gay men & trannies be trying to shoot their shot also:comeon::what:

Last edited: