fellaz: how involved were u in planning the wedding?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Me, not a lot. Women have a vision, and who am i to fukk up tradition?

I did, however, pick the song the party and my wife and i were introduced to at the reception.

Wedding party: LudacrisFt.Bobby V. - Pimpin all over the world Instrumental - YouTube

Bride & groom: Jay-Z-Roc Boys-Instrumental - YouTube

I was also responsible for reserving our hotel room for our layover on the way back from the cruise. Ship docked in Miami, but we stayed in ft. Lauderdale. That Ramada was HORRIBLE! Piss stains on the ceiling n shyt:scusthov: I went by the pics on the website:manny:

We got up outta there and wifey got us a nice room @ embassy suites.

But yeah, I wasnt doin all that plannin. Got my groomsmen, but that was it:pachaha:

Color schemes/patterns?:heh:

Nah, u got it baby:skip:

But why even get married breh. She got a man who she promised that p*ssy to before she met me. No matter what I do she gone cheat on me anyways :why: :to: :sadbron:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I was involved but I pretty much let her plan it. I did make sure that we didn't spend money on no foolish shyt. I picked out my groom's cake which was actually a shytload of cinnamon rolls. We had the food on deck, but we couldn't do an open bar. That shyt was too expensive. We picked out the honeymoon together. We got into it a little about the colors but we came to a compromise. But overall everything went cool.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I'm very involved, currently a few months away from the big day. I researched everything besides the dresses. Its important to know that it's also a big day for you so planning everything together as a couple will only contribute to that special day.

Things like color and shyt, I don't really care, but things like the venue, food, liquor, limo, photos, video, favors was all planned together

Getting married in October. She runs everything by me but we seem to be on the same page so things have gone smoothly. My main responsibilities have been getting the tux situation set and helping with the financial side. She is busy every minute doing wedding related activities but doesnt seem to mind. She wants to keep it somewhat cheap also so we arent fighting over her wanting extravagent shyt, but i know it happens to a lot of couples.

I'm extremely involved. If I have an idea I run it by her to see if she was feeling it and she does the same with me. We getting married in July...shyt is stressful but I'm excited....

Very Very involved... actually getting married this weekend.

I did it because she's a perfectionist and super duper planner which causes her to get stressed when things don't go the way she planned. I, on the other hand, don't let much of anything stress me out at all. I'm pretty much the clean-up guy

We needed chair covers because the color of the chairs we like navy blue in the place we got for the reception, and our colors are like orange, sage green, and champage.... We initially could only find places renting them out for like $4-$5 a piece for just the chair covers... I ended find a place renting chair covers and sashes for them for like $1.85.

and for 300 people... that's a big difference

Our pianist ended up having an emergency, so I got a guy that I graduated with to play for us.

Invitations were looking expensive... I got a discount through my job and paid 1/3 of the price...

I been looking like a G and a savior for the past 9 months brehs :win:

Early congrats to y'all man. I've been married just over 2 years now and I love it. All for the best to all of y'all :cheers:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Well, we were planning a wedding I was like :rudy: all this money for everybody else to have fun. I wanted to spend money on the honeymoon myself.

While planning the wedding we ended up finding the house we wanted and we just had my lil girl. That pretty sapped all of our wedding money. I was like I just care about going on a vacay for the honeymoon. So we ended up going to the justice of the peace and got it done there and throwing a nice reception that weekend. Worked out for the best and saved hella money.

So I was very invovled in plans to sabotage the traditional "wedding" and its safe to say I came out :win:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
glad to see not every guy on this site is anti-marriage. Im sure with my girl that we will be doing this together...because she has already said she was my input on just about everything. Im hoping our parents put in on the wedding