fellaz: how involved were u in planning the wedding?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Me, not a lot. Women have a vision, and who am i to fukk up tradition?:skip:

I did, however, pick the song the party and my wife and i were introduced to at the reception.

Wedding party:

Bride & groom:

I was also responsible for reserving our hotel room for our layover on the way back from the cruise. Ship docked in Miami, but we stayed in ft. Lauderdale. That Ramada was HORRIBLE! Piss stains on the ceiling n shyt:scusthov: I went by the pics on the website:manny:

We got up outta there and wifey got us a nice room @ embassy suites.

But yeah, I wasnt doin all that plannin. Got my groomsmen, but that was it:pachaha:

Color schemes/patterns?:heh:

Nah, u got it baby:skip:

Last edited by a moderator:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
you should be involved only a little bit just enough to make sure she isn't wasting money on stupid shyt and also to make sure she doesn't get excited in the heat of the moment of wedding planning and chooses some wack & trashy shyt that you will have to explain to all your friends.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm very involved, currently a few months away from the big day. I researched everything besides the dresses. Its important to know that it's also a big day for you so planning everything together as a couple will only contribute to that special day.

Things like color and shyt, I don't really care, but things like the venue, food, liquor, limo, photos, video, favors was all planned together

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Getting married in October. She runs everything by me but we seem to be on the same page so things have gone smoothly. My main responsibilities have been getting the tux situation set and helping with the financial side. She is busy every minute doing wedding related activities but doesnt seem to mind. She wants to keep it somewhat cheap also so we arent fighting over her wanting extravagent shyt, but i know it happens to a lot of couples.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
I'm extremely involved. If I have an idea I run it by her to see if she was feeling it and she does the same with me. We getting married in July...shyt is stressful but I'm excited....

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i picked the food, the booze, and the band

aside from that...

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/and-there-goes-the-last-fukk-i-give.jpg

about anything else

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Very Very involved... actually getting married this weekend.

I did it because she's a perfectionist and super duper planner which causes her to get stressed when things don't go the way she planned. I, on the other hand, don't let much of anything stress me out at all. I'm pretty much the clean-up guy

We needed chair covers because the color of the chairs we like navy blue in the place we got for the reception, and our colors are like orange, sage green, and champage.... We initially could only find places renting them out for like $4-$5 a piece for just the chair covers... I ended find a place renting chair covers and sashes for them for like $1.85.

and for 300 people... that's a big difference

Our pianist ended up having an emergency, so I got a guy that I graduated with to play for us.

Invitations were looking expensive... I got a discount through my job and paid 1/3 of the price...

I been looking like a G and a savior for the past 9 months brehs :win:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bank rolled it but she planned it all the way down. Honestly I don't care. I'm convinced I could of just relaxed and hired a stand in.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
nodding and smiling was about all I did

do you like this song? nod and smile...
do you like these food choices? nod and smile...
you gonna show up? nod and smile...

etc.