Fellas: You ever hit up a chick after being mia for a couple weeks

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
you could always hit her up, like others have said, it doesn't hurt to try.

note: you're probably doing the same thing dudes complain about regarding females. meaning you probably stopped talking to her because you had some other chick who you committed your attention to. things didnt work out with her so you going back to her as if nothing happened. it's a human nature thing i guess. my point is, she'll ignore you if she's getting attention somewhere else but if she's down and out she'll give you attention. But if you had kept it real and respectful with her, she probably wouldnt ignore you.

I almost did this. Met two chicks at once. Kicked it with one before I could with the other, and liked her so much that I just rocked with her. After a month or so that fell off and I thought about contacting the other chick but decided not to. Would've been weird, idk.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Guys do this all the time. If she had feelings for u she will be pissed. If she doesn't care about u. She shouldn't care anyways....at least that's me. :manny:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I used to just hit em up with a quick text like "did your period come this month"...depending on the answer I either ask to hit again or block her number on google voice

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I met this chick off of Okcupid, we exchanged numbers, never talked on the phone, just text, then i just stopped hitting her up. Well its been 2 weeks, decided what the hell, why not try again, worse that happens is she says no or ignore mes. I didnt even realize i had never hit her back after she had sent me a text, got tied up on work. Im just going to be bold and see if we can meet up this weekend, something just simple like drinks, maybe not an actual date, since we havent really been in contact

:pachaha:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Like everyone else said, worst she can do is say no. That won't even cost u any time or money so what the hell then. Go for it :manny:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
OP always writes his feelings and thoughts like somebody gives a fukk. :russ:

Get yourself a journal.

Ol I am sitting here, it's raining outside and I just let this diary soak in my thoughts ass nikka

Cold :wow:

But to answer your question, I've did it a few times unintentionally. Most times I was busy, had other options, or just didn't want to be bothered. Most of the time they hit me with the "you still alive text" and then I try to pick back up where we left off