Fellas: You ever hit up a chick after being mia for a couple weeks

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I met this chick off of Okcupid, we exchanged numbers, never talked on the phone, just text, then i just stopped hitting her up. Well its been 2 weeks, decided what the hell, why not try again, worse that happens is she says no or ignore mes. I didnt even realize i had never hit her back after she had sent me a text, got tied up on work. Im just going to be bold and see if we can meet up this weekend, something just simple like drinks, maybe not an actual date, since we havent really been in contact

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if it were me, i would ignore. but who knows doesnt hurt to try.

she probably will, I mean she is always busy at work, so it was like it was never the right time. I honestly didnt realize it had been 2 weeks, I was trying to set something up sooner, but I was out of town for like 6 days as well

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I met this chick off of Okcupid, we exchanged numbers, never talked on the phone, just text, then i just stopped hitting her up. Well its been 2 weeks, decided what the hell, why not try again, worse that happens is she says no or ignore mes. I didnt even realize i had never hit her back after she had sent me a text, got tied up on work. Im just going to be bold and see if we can meet up this weekend, something just simple like drinks, maybe not an actual date, since we havent really been in contact

Nothing wrong with trying, B. The worst she can say is no, you're a busy dude, if she's offended by that then OH WELL. :ehh:

nikka you a fukking creep yo

How is T/S creepy?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing wrong with trying, B. The worst she can say is no, you're a busy dude, if she's offended by that then OH WELL. :ehh:

How is T/S creepy?

she hasnt hit me back, which is what I was expecting, but i figure what the hell, she wasnt very talkative anyone so no huge loss

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
she hasnt hit me back, which is what I was expecting, but i figure what the hell, she wasnt very talkative anyone so no huge loss

You win some you lose some, B. Women come women go, work on improving yourself (physically, financially, socially, etc.) and the rest will take care of itself :ehh:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
That's what I call the reset if youre not getting through and things haven't really prOgressed than lay off for a month or two hit up some other things them try again.
So far I'm batting 0% but that can only improve right guys

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
OP always writes his feelings and thoughts like somebody gives a fukk. :russ:

Get yourself a journal.

Ol I am sitting here, it's raining outside and I just let this diary soak in my thoughts ass nikka

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I usually do that shyt if things are moving too slow. Usually after not responding to them after a while they end up a little desperate and start talking how horny they are and how we should kick it.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you could always hit her up, like others have said, it doesn't hurt to try.

note: you're probably doing the same thing dudes complain about regarding females. meaning you probably stopped talking to her because you had some other chick who you committed your attention to. things didnt work out with her so you going back to her as if nothing happened. it's a human nature thing i guess. my point is, she'll ignore you if she's getting attention somewhere else but if she's down and out she'll give you attention. But if you had kept it real and respectful with her, she probably wouldnt ignore you.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
i did this recenltly and after i fukked again i was so fukkin mad at myself

i try to leave the past in the past

i dont like talkin to the same bytch for too long

its wild how ya judgement and thought process is cloudy before you get ya nut