Fellas, you ever had to cut a chick off because she wants you to call all the time?

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
Dont be in another thread talking about she is acting funny and how u "share that girl" in a week :mjpls:
:bow: "What you won't do, someone else will..":lolbron::russ:

.good sex & all it ain't no way you keeping a women happy without being given time, attention & appreciation sometimes. unless of course she one of them nothing ass bytches

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
A phone call is ok as long as there is actually something to talk about. Some girls just like to ramble off whatever comes on their mind. If thats the case we can text, and even that gets to be too much.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't even call for the first convo...I don't even want them to think I'm cool with talking on the phone. If u ain't texting then we ain't talking

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Breh, every single girl i've ever fukked with does this. I kinda like it for a lil while then after a bit that shyt gets super tiresome. At one point I had like 3 girls that were like this at the same damn time. I started ignoring my phone, but nah I never give them the boot for being clingy, I give em the boot if they ignore me. i'm a sensitive ass nikka :to:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
My bf is the talker I just listen, and say "yeah", "what", *giggle* :manny: I'm the one that texts him random stuff :snoop:...that is the reason I got a twitter :pachaha:

SpeakherKnockin

Professional ThirstDodger
Daps
Reppin
Southside Da Realest
We use to cake heavy back in high school. Maybe it depends on the generation of women you're talking about..

Texts are cool but it's hard to determine someone's tone through words.

If y'all aren't talking to these women, how are you getting to know them? Cuz I know you aren't seeing them all the time cause you'll be in here next week making a "Fellas, you ever have to cut a chick off because she wants to see you all the time?" thread.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Lol got a chic at my job that is ALWAYS on the phone on her 15 minute break, lunch, and as soon as she gets off. She ugly as fluck so i guess she gotta keep tabs :manny:

sucks to be ole boy though, that ish is a no go w/me

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i dont talk on the phone....
verdj6.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:bow: "What you won't do, someone else will..":lolbron::russ:

.good sex & all it ain't no way you keeping a women happy without being given time, attention & appreciation sometimes. unless of course she one of them nothing ass bytches

:manny: I'd just be like, Oh well, tough break nikka.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
My co-worker is always bytching cause his wife calls on his lunch breaks and on the way home from work.

But yet his ass keeps answering the phone and talking to her

(S/N- Why da hell do you want to talk to me on my way home, I'll be there in like 20mins?!? :snoop:)

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikkaz are cheaters in the making, or flat out cheaters in this thread.

when you are creating strictly sex based relstionships with women whom you have no committment to.
plus have been up front with about being just lovers with.
that are strictly lovers,....and that is it.

you converse in the beginning and after that it is nuffin but fukking them all daily.

wash and repeat.

they only call.

when they know you are not fukking someone else.

plus, they want to call you to come over, to fukk them multiple times.

cheaters fukk up the game.

for women, who want real relationships.

as they are p*ssy hourding simps. who only get p*ssy by faking a relationship for a nut.
so they have longer phone time out of trying to take advantage.

plus do not know how to actually get any, for real.

without presenting a false sense of hope for a relationship for a woman.

as cheaters typically set up getting a woman by performing girlfriend/boyfriend activities.
till enough time has passed, they are given p*ssy. instead of making the action to have sex.

cheaters do not know how to create the action to have sex. they only know how to get relationship liar sex by acting as a boyfriend.

they fukk the game up for positive realtionship types females.

who are in seek of a relationship and enjoy a communication based healthy relationship.

these cheater type ruin good relationship type women.

who also are in their formative years of the male female dialectic. thus ruining them by putting them in shock from being victimized.

cheater types victimize and traumatize these types of women as wack sexual predators.

all because they don't really get alot and will never get a lot of p*ssy.

as they come in false pretenses and any women with intuition can sense it. which is why it takes this cheater type a long term false comunication period to fuxk.

plus, rhis cheater type always usez that communication time as a withdrawal method to create distance.

by victimizing the woman and putting her in emotional shock.

as she looks to regain the false rapport.

the cheater used to get a sexual committed false relationship, in the first place.

art barr

i have basically fuxked every woman, in the past eleven years.

i was interested in and had her phone number the first day i saw them.

i did not date,..i did no lie, i did not cheat and i did not stay on the phone for long periods after acquiring the phone number.

women will fukk you as long as you confidently and securely pursue them for just sex.

women enjoy sex too...

they will also cheat on their cheater boyfriend with you.

after you just met them in one phone call and ask to come over, as well.

as you have presented a more truthful alternative for sex than her cheater bf.

which she will payback by sleeping with you as well.

art barr

i take advantage of nikkaz who have cheated on their gf,...i will fukk your girl you think is naive. or you have lied to so mucb she is looking to pay your overly possessive p*ssyhoarder lying weak ass back.

stop cheating and faking a relationship to get a nut and learn how to get some p*ssy.