Fellas, you ever had to cut a chick off because she wants you to call all the time?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Like chick if you have something important to tell me than call me but if not, shoot me a text or something. I'm running into these chicks who want you to call them before bed, in the morning, after work, etc. If she ain't bout that texting like in 2012 than on to the next one.

:yeshrug:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yu ain't never lie my nikka...i had this one crazy bytch that used 2 call my job just to see if i was really at work

shyts disgusting

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
After a long day at work I can't talk more than 30 minutes on the phone

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
my phone game used to be great, but after texting came out i cant be bothered to talk on the phone for more than a few mins. i cant concentrate on the Coli when I have a chick squaking in my ear :laugh:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yes!!!

I'm just not that talk on the phone nikka anymore. I remember for a 2 years (05'-07) I cut off my cell phone and just keep my home phone so I wouldn't have to talk to chicks when I didn't feel like it.

If we gonna be on the phone longer than 20 mins, then you could have came over here or vice versa by then. And if you ain't talking bout coming through or getting directions what we talking bout?

It may be cause I'm on the phone making calls throughout the day at work, but I just can't do it...

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Exactly Brehs, after 8 hours on the job I ain't tryna sit on the phone and hear a chick ramble on about how "they" hating on her at her job. Like bytch don't you realize I got video games to play, movies to watch and the coli to lurk on? :wtf:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
There is nothing worse then the chick that wants you to call her when you wake up, call on your lunch break, call as soon as you get out from work and talk the whole ride home....smh

that shyt is taxing on a man's sanity

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I remember i use to be a simp ass lovey dovey nikka who use to have late night convos when i was 14 now that im 24 i hate talking for 1 sec :wtf: , I be like" Yea ok, iight thats it ok " *hangs up with out saying bye*

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
The last dude I talked to when I was in the States was like this. He wanted to call and talk for hours. He wanted me to call before I went to bed. He got mad when I'd text him not call. He wanted me to call 3 and 4 times while I'm on vacation. He'd get mad that when we did talk on the phone, it was never for more than 10-20 mins at a time :childplease: I told that bamma from the jump I hate talking on the phone!! He wouldn't be talking bout shyt either :noah:

I haven't had a cell phone since and life's never been better I just use my Google Voice for texting :win:

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
I remember i use to be a simp ass lovey dovey nikka who use to have late night convos when i was 14 now that im 24 i hate talking for 1 sec :wtf: , I be like" Yea ok, iight thats it ok " *hangs up with out saying bye*
.yooo & y'all be the type nikkas we love the most :to:

a mean nikka that ain't a pushover >>>

But iknow you still sweet talk your girl from time to time tho :comeon:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
No i just wouldn't pick up the phone thats all. I would text her and call her when i was good and ready to be honest

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah breh I hate that shyt, I make it a point to tell chicks I hate talkin on the phone so i ain't that dude you gone be playin phone tag wit all day

Yeah breh, I let it be known off the rip. I will text you but don't be calling me unless you have some important shyt to tell me. I can't stand small talk, that shyt is ackward and pointless.