Fellas, y'all ever woke up to a woman staring at you?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
All bytches stare at u when u sleep. U just don't catch all of em.

images

Daps
Its always crazy when Im just walking by and a girl isnt even looking at me and they have this instinct to look at me and they always do and always give me eye contact. And when I walk into the subway I know who is gonna look at me wit the certain kind of face. It took a while for me to finally realize that I was a very handsome guy because I always doubted my looks(past shyt i dont want to explain). I need to stop being such a p*ssy and start bagging more of these girls. Im missing out on some prime puss.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Waking up to anybody staring at you has got to be a scary experience...especially if they ain't smiling :sadcam:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol the worst is when they tell you they stayed up listening to you talk in your sleep. that sh1t will have you nervous as hell hoping they didn't catch u saying some dumb sh1t that can incriminate you.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Lmao....I got a staring problem. I tend to watch people without realizing it but I've never sat back and watched somebody sleep. That's too creepy.

YBE

Banned
Daps
That's kinda adorable but, it's also "she gonna cut your dikk off with shredding scissors and toss your meat on some highway ramp if she ever thought you cheated" type creepy

:damn:

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
i woke up to an angry woman standing over me holding my phone with a text i had sent to my then-roommate: "don't tell _____ i have been fukking _____". :snoop: :damn:

she splashed a glass of water on me, hit me with the glass, then started crying, ran into my roommate's room with my phone, called the other girl and said "i hope you're pregnant you fukking bytch". came out, hit me in the face with my phone, slapped me in the face then proceeded to yell at me for 13 hours straight pausing only for an hour to watch me smoke weed with a bunch of dudes my roommate brought over. :manny:

that was a horrible day but i made it through. she left the next day and i never really had to hear from her again which was great. :obama:

other girl faked a pregnancy and a miscarriage not soon after. :sadbron::ohlawd::dwillhuh::wow::pacspit::ohhh: