Fellas, y'all ever woke up to a woman staring at you?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:huhldup:

Happened to me back in college. This Japanese girl I had met at a part, she was an exchange student, and we met one night hung out for a while. Few days later we hung out again and :jawalrus:....so she didnt wanna leave to go back home b/c it was late. So she stayed at my apt that night.

I wake up that next morning, think it was a Saturday, and if u live alone ur cognizant that someone else is in ur room bc its just a feeling. So I didnt move my body, but opened my eyes, looked around & looked up and she was just staring at me with a smile. When my eyes focused(:whoo:) I was like :wtf: It scared the hell outta me. :laugh:

But she did that everytime she stayed over. I guess it goes back to the stereotype that Asian women are docile.....and she didnt wanna wake me up, so she'd just sit there in the bed completely still and not move at all until I woke up. :wow:

Why can't I find a woman that respectful now? :to:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
That's adorable OP :to:

faq :rudy:
Yes, I'm jealous and mad :takedat:
:to:

Speaking of women staring.. I find that happens to me a lot if I'm chilling with some girl, regardless of whether or not I'm dating her. These women are always staring and shyt and some girls tend to stare very intently. Just today I was in a store for a few seconds with some girl from high school and this one white girl working there was staring at me for at least 5 seconds straight. When I realized she was doing that I was like... :dwillhuh::ohhh::usure::obama::hmm: She seemed mesmerized.

Don't really have that happening when I'm by myself though :wow:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
That's adorable OP :to:

faq :rudy:
Yes, I'm jealous and mad :takedat:
:to:

Speaking of women staring.. I find that happens to me a lot if I'm chilling with some girl, regardless of whether or not I'm dating her. These women are always staring and shyt and some girls tend to stare very intently. Just today I was in a store for a few seconds with some girl from high school and this one white girl working there was staring at me for at least 5 seconds straight. When I realized she was doing that I was like... :dwillhuh::ohhh::usure::obama::hmm: She seemed mesmerized.

Don't really have that happening when I'm by myself though :wow:

yeah, cause bytches see you with another bytch they feel your worth is higher than if you was solo

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
lmao, that happened to me once too (she wasn't staring per se, she was just glancing over) and it was a japanese girl. every time her roommate was out of town (which was fairly often because she'd go and stay with her family for the weekend) and if it was late at night, she'd tell me i could stay with her.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:huhldup:

Happened to me back in college. This Japanese girl I had met at a part, she was an exchange student, and we met one night hung out for a while. Few days later we hung out again and :jawalrus:....so she didnt wanna leave to go back home b/c it was late. So she stayed at my apt that night.

I wake up that next morning, think it was a Saturday, and if u live alone ur cognizant that someone else is in ur room bc its just a feeling. So I didnt move my body, but opened my eyes, looked around & looked up and she was just staring at me with a smile. When my eyes focused(:whoo:) I was like :wtf: It scared the hell outta me. :laugh:

But she did that everytime she stayed over. I guess it goes back to the stereotype that Asian women are docile.....and she didnt wanna wake me up, so she'd just sit there in the bed completely still and not move at all until I woke up. :wow:

Why can't I find a woman that respectful now? :to:
My girl (chinese) is always staring at me when i wake up. Im used to it now. She loves me.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
goodfellas+epicshot2.jpg