Fellas when is a man in his prime?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
When is a man in his prime? Physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
Iono brehs I feel it starts to come ALL together around 24. As men we gotta go thru our young and dumb stages and learn the lessons of life the hard way. So our younger days we may have been more physically on point, but we def wasnt mentally or emotionally at our peak. Think it all starts to get poppin for us in our mid 20s.
I think a mans prime is from 24-28. Agree? Disagree?

:yeshrug:
You are in your prime physically at 29. Doesn't necessarily mean you are in great shape. It's just your internal body clock stops getting better and starts declining. My best one-rep max squat was when I was 24 at a competition. I was able to run 100 meters faster at 16 years old than anytime later, but I was able to run 1.5 miles faster at 35 years old than anytime before.
Mentally, it depends. I was smarter at 26 than I was at 18. I understood math better. I understood position and tactics in sports better. I'm really amazed when a 19 year old kid is playing basketball, soccer or hockey on the professional level. I guess that is why coaches are older people. It all clicks when you are older. I'm not saying I can coach hockey at the pro level but probably at the amateur level. I'd be your run-of-the-mill a-hole coach too. Yelling and stuff. Pushing kids beyond their limits. "One more lap! Look alive!" If I coached kids basketball, I would probably die of a stroke at a game. I'd see the opposing team setting up a play that burns our defense all the time and I would be yelling with veins popping out of my head and neck.
Emotionally, it depends. You go through different relationships that make you more mature. It's not necessarily time based.
Spiritually, it depends. You may never figure it out and some find out in their teens.

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
This.

It starts around that age....where it ends is up to you.....
Gospel...Especially nowadays where living at home with the parents until one is 25 is becoming the growing norm to due to lack of job opportunity, high ass student loans, and ever rising costs of living. Prime time for a man can lead well into his 50's honestly...Once his health starts to deteriorate or he makes piss poor relationship decisions (marrying a woman who obviously is no longer bringing joy to his life yet settles) is truly when the downhill effect beings...

Stay healthy, get paid, and date up and your :stylin:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Man i'm 28 and really have never felt better i feel like it started around 26ish. :what: when people say shyt like only if i was 18 again when playing sports and shyt i would annihilate my 18 year old self in just about anything not just physically either.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Yea I dont really get them cats who wish they could be 18 again. Shiiit I dont even get cats who wish they could 21 forever. Your still green during those years

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Age aint nothing but a number. You may not run a 100 meters like you could or play ball like you did at 18 but thats because you KNOW your body.Your prime ends when your married (some settled) :laugh: because obviously your not impressin the ladies anymore.Your finances are gone and physically you cant chase them lil kids around the house because your knees are gone :to:.That nice sports car you had at 25 is now a van.All you have now is your spiritual health and mental. As you are more wiser or more in tune spiritually (for some we hope).We all age but its up to us to decide when we are slowing down :manny:

Wisdom and health>>>>Physical strength and immaturity