Fellas: Whats your routine when getting ready to meet up with a chick

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
nikka you bummy lookin all dusty n shyt out there in oakland...

You bay area nikkaz stay pickin up smuts from mickeyDz, fukk outta here papi Ima take you to NY show you where the money at nikka

nikkas in New York are broke..all of New York rides dirty ass subways that haven't been rebuilt since the 60s.,when you fakkits can afford a car than talk about money..

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
meet up with chicks? :dahell: :heh:

they either coming over to get fukked or im going to their place, where they getting fukked.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas in New York are broke..all of New York rides dirty ass subways that haven't been rebuilt since the 60s.,when you fakkits can afford a car than talk about money..
The average ny nikka makin' the same yo momma, yo pops, ya girl n ya ass make all together...

NY nikkaz don't got cars not because they cant afford them, but cuz traffic is bad n we actually got a public transport system that works...

Yall livin in the slums drivin them 500 dollar 80s models thinkin yall ballin? :pachaha:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The average ny nikka makin' the same yo momma, yo pops, ya girl n ya ass make all together...

NY nikkaz don't got cars not because they cant afford them, but cuz traffic is bad n we actually got a public transport system that works...

Yall livin in the slums drivin them 500 dollar 80s models thinkin yall ballin? :pachaha:

nikkas in New York don't have cars cuz they can't afford them..everyone knows that cars go faster than subway cars..it takes you more time to walk to the subway..pay your ticket..and wait 10 minutes for the train..when you could just jump in a car and drive..:camby:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
wash my dikk and nuts
make sure I DONT have condoms
rinse my mouth out with Hennessy

armor all the tires, spray the strawberry shyt in the car
only carry 20 in cash so I don't spend beyond that

tumblr_ljkw2sAMv91qc1jg4o1_500.gif

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas in New York don't have cars cuz they can't afford them..everyone knows that cars go faster than subway cars..it takes you more time to walk to the subway..pay your ticket..and wait 10 minutes for the train..when you could just jump in a car and drive..:camby:
You clearly neva been here... get yo silly ass out the hood...

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
You clearly neva been here... get yo silly ass out the hood...

And I'm never gonna go there..being surrounded by cement all day isn't my thing..if I wanted to go to a nice big city..I would go across the bridge to SF where there is sun, water, and other shyt besides some skyscrapers and taxi cabs like New YorkNew YorkNew York

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
if she comin to my crib
- make sure i aint got no other females stuff layin around (happens more than you think :snoop:)
- Deoderant on the balls after shower
- make sure line up/facial hair is clean
- oil and shea butter in my hair to give it that wet hang