Fellas watch this and take notes on how to respond when being broken up with.

Daps

That's exactly what you should do..... what am I "fighting" for? especially if you are manufacturing discord for the sole purpose to attempt to place yourself in a place of power? It is completely duplicitous because this "fighting for the relationship" she wants is actually grovelling and "I'll do anything to keep you" energy.

She played the game how she wanted to, but she miscalculated thinking that she was going to be able to have him emotionally enslaved......... unfortunately for her she encountered a man who is fully assure of himself and knows his worth with no fear of "losing his girl".. :ehh:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
This broad has this fairy tale idea of what a relationship should be.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Lmao. Naaah, he got it like 85% right. He still hasn’t achieved final boss level unbothered

Bc he still engaged on her level, reacted to her lil attitude. To complete full enlightenment would be to have no back n forth whatsoever

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

Seinfeld the Goat at breakups

I had an old roommate. Me and him would binge watch Seinfeld all the time and we always marveled at his ability to break up with chicks for frivolous reasons.

We did not realize we were doing the same shyt. I had just broken up with a chick because I did not like her middle name. My roomie just broke up with his girl cause she was late picking him up by like 10 minutes. His car was in the shop.

We sat there and had this convo basically and laughed about it later :mjlol:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
This is how you react when you've been over her for a while but don't want to be the bad guy that initiates the break-up. So you sabotage the relationship for weeks until you leave her with no choice but to end things. I've been in this position a few times.