Fellas, U giving women any flowers...if so what type

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
definite yes on them sunflowers (those are my favorite) and them lilies (not sure if the 2 go together)

and even if you dont know what flowers to get her (you should :smh: ) that dont mean to not get her any

i cant describe the envy and curiosity her friends will have seeing that shyt, especially since you never got her flowers before

friend: so and so gave you flowers?! :dwillhuh:

your girl: yep :win: :umad:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah i do think flowers are a waste....the die like a week later....but I know it would surprise my girl because she likes flowers and ive never done it for her before

concise

Veteran
Daps
My girl and I have an anniversary coming up, and ive never bought her flowers and I wanted to surprise her, with some....I dont want to do roses...so I need some suggestions

I know some of u have had to give a gf or wife flowers in the past

I usually go with a selection of different colored roses

definite yes on them sunflowers (those are my favorite) and them lilies (not sure if the 2 go together)

and even if you dont know what flowers to get her (you should :smh: ) that dont mean to not get her any

i cant describe the envy and curiosity her friends will have seeing that shyt, especially since you never got her flowers before

friend: so and so gave you flowers?! :dwillhuh:

your girl: yep :win: :umad:

:obama:

I know you said you don't like roses, but I'd be damned if I said I don't think roses are great for your situation. Maybe red & white.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I Have Nothing Against A Dude Who Wants To Buy His Girl Flowers, Nothing Wrong With It

I Always Thought It Was Corny And Uncreative, I'd Feel Like Such A Sap Walking Into Some Flower Shop :laugh:

Dont Get Me Wrong Though, If The Chick Is Worth It I Put MAD Effort Into What I Do

:what: nikkaz still walk into flower shops? even with 1-800-Flowers.com around? :ohmy:

but to answer the question, my wife likes tulips and peonies, so i buy her those. both are VERY expensive....:to:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
My girl and I have an anniversary coming up, and ive never bought her flowers and I wanted to surprise her, with some....I dont want to do roses...so I need some suggestions

I know some of u have had to give a gf or wife flowers in the past
Go with roses. Don't screw it up.

Hypothetical situation, you love the New York Yankees and your girlfriend knows it. So for your birthday, instead of getting a NY Yankees baseball cap, she gets a NY Mets hat because she wants to 'surprise' you. She thinks, well they are both from New York and NY is on the front so what is the difference.

You can go with different flowers, but you can tell if they are the wrong kind if she gives the :wtf: look.