Fellas, U giving women any flowers...if so what type

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl and I have an anniversary coming up, and ive never bought her flowers and I wanted to surprise her, with some....I dont want to do roses...so I need some suggestions

I know some of u have had to give a gf or wife flowers in the past

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're getting her flowers then get her favorite kind of flower. Or something that's her favorite color. Hopefully you know one of those two by now.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're getting her flowers then get her favorite kind of flower. Or something that's her favorite color. Hopefully you know one of those two by now.

I know she loves flowers but never heard her name a specific one...but I know what her favorite color is

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Try not to get the generic "walmart" $10 joints but don't break your pockets on a huge $200 arrangement (unless you can afford it) either.

You could try something different like sunflowers
stock-photo-sunflowers-bouquet-56649151.jpg

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lilies are nice. Throw in some sunflowers... some baby's breath, and maybe a few colored roses.

Or hell, go to a florist and ask what they recommend.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Fam go to proflowers.com they have great deals. And try finding a promo code. I've been using them for a few years now And really recommend them. You should send her some purple Lillie's
She will like that shyt or send her an assortment of Rose's if y'all serious its like 44.99 tax and all
its has to be like 50 rose's my dude.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Have Nothing Against A Dude Who Wants To Buy His Girl Flowers, Nothing Wrong With It

I Always Thought It Was Corny And Uncreative, I'd Feel Like Such A Sap Walking Into Some Flower Shop :laugh:

Dont Get Me Wrong Though, If The Chick Is Worth It I Put MAD Effort Into What I Do

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I Have Nothing Against A Dude Who Wants To Buy His Girl Flowers, Nothing Wrong With It

I Always Thought It Was Corny And Uncreative, I'd Feel Like Such A Sap Walking Into Some Flower Shop :laugh:

Dont Get Me Wrong Though, If The Chick Is Worth It I Put MAD Effort Into What I Do

Flower shops are the shyt breh. I agree it's corny to just get the dozen roses and call it a day, but if you get creative with a floral arrangement that shyt is the shyt.

Some flower shops throw grapes and berries into their arrangements, etc... It can get real creative.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Flower shops are the shyt breh. I agree it's corny to just get the dozen roses and call it a day, but if you get creative with a floral arrangement that shyt is the shyt.

Some flower shops throw grapes and berries into their arrangements, etc... It can get real creative.

Maybe Its My Own Awkwardness And Uncomfortability

Ya'll Ever Have To Go Somewhere You Know Ya Ass Dont Belong To Get Someone A Gift? I Hate That shyt lol The Sales Person Looking At You On Some "Aww Look At This Poor Muthafukka" :heh:

I Always Felt Like Flowers Were Such A Waste Though Beside That, But To Each His Own, Like I Said Before, Aint Nothing Wrong With It

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Get her lillies. They're soooo pretty

Lily_1.jpg

:noah:

Calla lilies are pretty too. Usually your flower shop (or 1-800-flowers.com or whatever) makes some really pretty arrangements on your own. They're a lot smaller in real life than the pictures they show online though :smh:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
find out her favorite color and get an arrangement of similar colored flowers