Fellas: U ever just text/call a chick you had never met and said.....

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
something like "you are joining me for drinks at such and such place, or you are meeting me at such and such place. If so what was her response.

Lets say you had never met her, just talked to her online or by way of text or what have you. Sometimes as a guy you just have to be bold and cut to the point, majority of women like that. It shows you are aggresive and takes charge

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Takin charge is one thing.. Sounding like a controlling creep is another breh. If we're talking about meeting up then yea I'll hit her with some shyt like that but thats just my nature. It would go something like:

Me: Marios, Ichiban, or Hacienda at 6. Your choice

Her: skip all that you're going downtown for an all you can eat fish buffet

Me: :lupe:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
most aggressive i have done recently was "you should join me for drinks soon"

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Don't single it out never say like, YOU. Say WE'RE going to do something. It's still powerful and controlling but it trick the little women brain into compliance. :lupe:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't single it out never say like, YOU. Say WE'RE going to do something. It's still powerful and controlling but it trick the little women brain into compliance. :lupe:

I feel you, I was just going to say we are going out this saturday, I will hit you up with the place later

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I feel you, I was just going to say we are going out this saturday, I will hit you up with the place later

Also Make sure you call her breh. Don't text her out. Exert confidence and dominance through the call too. One more thing, call her when you just woke up from a nap or something, your voice will be deeper. :yes:

I been in this game for years, it made me an animal. There's rules to this shyt, I should write me a manual :wow:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:yeshrug: NOPE, ! a!nt never met her ! a!nt tak!n her to do a damn th!ng... ! only take out ch!cks on my team....

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also Make sure you call her breh. Don't text her out. Exert confidence and dominance through the call too. One more thing, call her when you just woke up from a nap or something, your voice will be deeper. :yes:

I been in this game for years, it made me an animal. There's rules to this shyt, I should write me a manual :wow:

She is into baseball, im going to text her to join me to catch a game this saturday. I called once, so no, Im doing it through text, plus im busy with work and training working late this entire weekend. Actually know that i think about the baseball thing, she isnt going to want me to pick her up, so I wondering if she is willing to drive to the stadium, or should i keep it simple and just go get some drinks

Just wondering if she will think its strange that i asked her out when all our contact has been through online and text

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
She is into baseball, im going to text her to join me to catch a game this saturday. I called once, so no, Im doing it through text, plus im busy with work and training working late this entire weekend. Actually know that i think about the baseball thing, she isnt going to want me to pick her up, so I wondering if she is willing to drive to the stadium, or should i keep it simple and just go get some drinks

Just wondering if she will think its strange that i asked her out when all our contact has been through online and text

Whoa warrior...I'm gonna need some backstory now :wtf:

Is this a POF situation :mjpls:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS

!nv!te her to the game & dr!nks, see where her head !s, !f she wanna dr!ve she a!nt dependent on you... feel her out mentally... KEEP IT S!MPLE.... after that you should know !f you wanna move forward w!t her.... some females HATE text relat!onsh!ps, just be yourself, DONT FRONT..... vote her off or move her to next season, ...

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
!nv!te her to the game & dr!nks, see where her head !s, !f she wanna dr!ve she a!nt dependent on you... feel her out mentally... KEEP IT S!MPLE.... after that you should know !f you wanna move forward w!t her.... some females HATE text relat!onsh!ps, just be yourself, DONT FRONT..... vote her off or move her to next season, ...

I dont want a text relationship either, but hey i called once, she didnt answer on sunday, and then she hit me up with a text today.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Don't pull some shyt like that until you've hit that. Women's reactions vary too much to start off with such a bold move :ufdup:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Don't pull some shyt like that until you've hit that. Women's reactions vary too much to start off with such a bold move :ufdup:

most women been hit wit 'so when we gonne chill'....'can i take you out soon'..'you should give me a chance' so much that when a n!gga hit her wid something like that, its actually refreshing. But again, a dude gotta scope homegirl out and check her stats to see if something like that would be good move prior to smashing or post-smash. :patrice: