Fellas, is it important for you to be with a woman that other men want? Does knowing that other men want her influence you?

Yeah or nah?

• Yes I'm a fxggot who loves when @another man wants my lady

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nah, why the hell would I care about that?

Votes: 31 96.9%

• Total voters

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
It is a hell of an ego boost to have the baddest chick in the room. Or to go to a party and have everybody drooling over your girl. But it comes with its own headaches and takes a really secure man to deal with it. At this point as long as I find my woman attractive that’s all that matters.
If your woman respects you then it doesn't come with any headaches at all.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
If your woman respects you then it doesn't come with any headaches at all.
That's complete bullshyt. nikkas will overstep boundaries no matter what. I've never been the jealous type so I've always let any woman I was with handle their own. But multiple times while out in public dudes would try and hit on them. The woman would turn them down. The dude wouldn't take no for an answer to the point she'd either text me if I wasn't around or make eye contact and give that look that lets me know I got to step in. Or they try and get disrespectful after getting shot down.

Had nikkas trying to stalk women I was with at their jobs. Can't take em to clubs cause nikkas trying to sneak grabs or the second you step away from her trying to slide into my spot. There's a lot of goofies out there and even if your woman is respectful the dudes will overstep.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
That's complete bullshyt. nikkas will overstep boundaries no matter what. I've never been the jealous type so I've always let any woman I was with handle their own. But multiple times while out in public dudes would try and hit on them. The woman would turn them down. The dude wouldn't take no for an answer to the point she'd either text me if I wasn't around or make eye contact and give that look that lets me know I got to step in. Or they try and get disrespectful after getting shot down.

Had nikkas trying to stalk women I was with at their jobs. Can't take em to clubs cause nikkas trying to sneak grabs or the second you step away from her trying to slide into my spot. There's a lot of goofies out there and even if your woman is respectful the dudes will overstep.
Maybe it depends on how much respect you as a a man command by your presence. I take her to the club and dudes be staring but don't nobody come up and overstep boundaries when she's with me. The most I've seen is dudes always want to pull out their phone and try to sneak record

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

This man knows

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Yes, many men want trophies; women that will impress other men with her desirability. Who you're fukkin is tied to social status that's why men don't claim bus downs.

With that said no well adjusted guy would care what others thought of his woman

Last edited: