Fellas, is it important for you to be with a woman that other men want? Does knowing that other men want her influence you?

Yeah or nah?

• Yes I'm a fxggot who loves when @another man wants my lady

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nah, why the hell would I care about that?

Votes: 31 96.9%

• Total voters

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It is a hell of an ego boost to have the baddest chick in the room. Or to go to a party and have everybody drooling over your girl. But it comes with its own headaches and takes a really secure man to deal with it. At this point as long as I find my woman attractive that’s all that matters.

EDIT: Guess I misread the question. Hell no it don’t matter if particular men want her. Like for instance some dudes would get excited if Drake slid in their girls DMs. I personally wouldn’t give a fukk. I’ve seen dudes bragging about fukking a woman because someone they knew had knocked her down which is suspect ass behavior.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
No.
If you seriously care about that, you are going to have to deal with added complications of those same people trying to go behind your back to get at her, or be jealous in general. Not only that, but what's attractive to others may not even necessarily your specific type, so choosing what others want over yourself is silly.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Aspire to be with an unattractive female coli brehz so u don't have to worry about @anotherman

Daps
Come on, lol, you can't lead the witness with how you stated the first option :mjlol:

I went with no. If she bad to me, that's all I need.

I mean. I pretty much knew what response I would get from this thread. This is just an exercise before getting to the point that I really want to make.

Trust the process. :myman: