Fellas, if u buy your girl any sort of ring you are setting yourself up for failure

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldnt buy a female a ring unless I was going to commit that. Buying her a ring as jewelery only sets the tone for whats to come

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
why buy a woman a ring in the first place? you meet a woman tell her you have a no gift policy you don't accept them and you don't buy them for others. shuts all that down.

quickyjones

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Sounds like you could have gotten off cheap with that one. Every female loves a nice heel though if you have taste my brotha. You have to learn how to shop for your girl without her having any input so she has no idea how you're going to come with it. If you buy a puppy, you are going to be the nikka we see every morning walking a damn yorkie or something. She will cuddle with the dog but you will do the work like walking and picking up the shyt out of the yard.

Now... This is what I recommend:
img-thing

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends on the chick,sum get the ring and start frontin to they friends like they a fiance...so gotta pressure u so they don't look stupid....u know what else pressures a woman into wanting marriage? Having a perfect relationship and fukin her brains out...what u gon do start fights and fuk her wack on purpose? Don't worry bout that bruh...alotta shyt can make a woman pressure u into that...be more worried about her friends getting married then buying a rings....that shyt will hurt her heart when friends get married who ain't been with they s/o as long as y'all have.

Don't buy nuthin too expensife tho,end up doin Lyfe......Jennings

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Why would u buy a chick a ring... if u werent planning to marry her

Dudes make bad choices... and then blame women. No pressure. U dont have to buy her anything. I remember I got one gf a mini Connect 4 game for her bday. Not even the full size shyt. Its the thought that counts :ld:

Charizard

Pokemaster
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I never bought wifey a ring until the engagement ring. I bought lots of other jewelery, but didn't want to have to hear that is was a promise ring. Thats usually what happens.