Fellas, if u buy your girl any sort of ring you are setting yourself up for failure

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would never buy a woman im seeing a ring at all. Because once you start buying rings that opens up the door for her to pressure you into getting her a e-ring:bustback:

who im a fooling, my girl saw this real nice heard ring and im going to end up buying that for our anniversary:yayo::sadcam:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I said myself that I wasn't going to buy a ring until I get married. It seems that any ring you get has some type of stature to it. Like when you buy a ring it's always got to mean something.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
if a guy was afraid of marriage he would not be in a relationship with me.

Mase.gif

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It took me second but I have to agree. Why buy a chick any ring before an engagement ring, seems foolish.

Of course there are exceptions.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It took me second but I have to agree. Why buy a chick any ring before an engagement ring, seems foolish.

Of course there are exceptions.

yeah i agree, but real talk I dont know what to buy my girl for our anniversary....I dont want to shell out the money to buy her the coach purse that she wants....plus she has so many purses. So the only other things she has pointed out was these james avery rings. I dont know what else to get, unless I buy her a dog which she has also stated wanting:o:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
yeah i agree, but real talk I dont know what to buy my girl for our anniversary....I dont want to shell out the money to buy her the coach purse that she wants....plus she has so many purses. So the only other things she has pointed out was these james avery rings. I dont know what else to get, unless I buy her a dog which she has also stated wanting:o:

Her pointing out a james avery ring is different then you trying to surprise her with something she's never seen before.

At least you know you're getting something she'll actually like. It's a win/win, IMO.

Also: make sure you know her ring size (hint: it's her shoe size :smile: )

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Her pointing out a james avery ring is different then you trying to surprise her with something she's never seen before.

At least you know you're getting something she'll actually like. It's a win/win, IMO.

Also: make sure you know her ring size (hint: it's her shoe size :smile: )

Worrrrrrd???

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps

:what: Sounds like you could have gotten off cheap with that one. Every female loves a nice heel though if you have taste my brotha. You have to learn how to shop for your girl without her having any input so she has no idea how you're going to come with it. If you buy a puppy, you are going to be the nikka we see every morning walking a damn yorkie or something. She will cuddle with the dog but you will do the work like walking and picking up the shyt out of the yard.

Now... This is what I recommend:
img-thing

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Worrrrrrd???

As much jewelry as my father purchased for my mother :yes:

I also lost a bet with my fiance because he told me my ring size, and I gave him the :comeon: face and he won :sadbron:

If ol girl got chubby fingers, you might want to get it a size or two bigger ;)