fellas how do you feel about your sidechick smashing other dudes

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Well as long as I can get mine when I want it, it shouldn't matter what she's doing. As long as she's being careful and not catching anything then we all good.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Ya'll new nikkas fukkin up the game.

:mindblown: who cares who she fukkin with though?

If you care, you aint built to have a side chick...

You should want to know as little about them as possible and vice versa. I wouldn't even want a side chick to know my last name, if I got brothers or sisters or anything..

When it comes to side chicks.. this should be your anthem

Last edited by a moderator:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
it is what it is. but if you do find out she got another friend just charge it. its up to you if you wanna keep fukkin her or not.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Don't ask don't tell basically

The fukked up part of the game is that we really should be concerned wit who she fuccin to an extent, cause the way these young nikkas is built now days they like to shoot over a chick they can't control.

My man TJ was killed back in 2011 cause he was fuccin wit a bytch one night and her other other side dikk decided to put up and step to my him as he was leavin, TJ beat the nikka ass, bytch nikka went to the car, got a gun, and shot him as he was drivin off. The bytch didnt belong to either one of em

Daps
Reppin
St louis
scust at nikkas cuffin they hoes.
a0yqua.jpg

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Like i give a fuk..and if u care it means she's more than a side chick for u.. it means u paying the bytch rent, bills, getting her hair done and all other shyt a side chick shouldn't get from u except probably a trip to wendy's or burger king and even then that's to much.........SMARTENUPNAS

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Nah theres a way to keep her in her place as a sidedish without her getting attached to the point she wants to move up in the order...you give her a lil without giving too much...