fellas how do you feel about your sidechick smashing other dudes

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
i was listening to 5150 show and it reminded me of something that happen to me a couple of summers ago at a bbq, long story short i was hollering at this girl and this dude that i know not a friend got salty and came at me telling me she was on his team i told dude to mind his business and his bm and kim is there a protocol for this shyt? :ld:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That shyt is don't ask, don't tell. She can fukk who she want but I ain't tryna here about the shyt.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
as a rule a side chick should be coming to you for dik only....not money.....ya side chick never gets money unless its cab fare and a bite to eat...None of that paying rent and car note nonsense....Let her go to her man for that. A mistress is a different story. A mistress should only be taken when man is financially straight and can afford a mistress. Wether or not the mistress can have a dik on the side is between the man doing the supporting and the mistress......

Daps
Reppin
St louis
A side chick is smash only.....
fukk I care about her boyfriend/husband?
my job is to hit that side pocket where the p*ssy stop.
a0yqua.jpg

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
That shyt is don't ask, don't tell. She can fukk who she want but I ain't tryna here about the shyt.

Shiit reminds me of that DMX skit before "Hows It Goin' Down."

Dude: Who deck you suckin'?

Chick: Yap yap yap. I don't know nobody in yonkers, i only been to a grocery store in Yonkers... and i ain't fukkin' nobody in yonkers.

Dude: BYTCH! I ain't done said aye thing about fukkin' nobody. Now you's a guilty hoe! And you burned me bytch!

Chick: You shouldn't have stood so close to the stove, you idiot!

Dude: Babe! I was tryin to do the robot in the kitchen after a couple of Guiness Stows, i had to get it out!!!

Chick: I told you you was gettin' too close!

Dude: Bytch! You lyin.

*sighs*

*does Dmx bark while noticing pets aren't on leash*

"Arf! Arf! WOOH!!!... Where my dogs at?"

Henryflo1

All Star
Daps
Shiit reminds me of that DMX skit before "Hows It Goin' Down."

Dude: Who deck you suckin'?

Chick: Yap yap yap. I don't know nobody in yonkers, i only been to a grocery store in Yonkers... and i ain't fukkin' nobody in yonkers.

Dude: BYTCH! I ain't done said aye thing about fukkin' nobody. Now you's a guilty hoe! And you burned me bytch!

Chick: You shouldn't have stood so close to the stove, you idiot!

Dude: Babe! I was tryin to do the robot in the kitchen after a couple of Guiness Stows, i had to get it out!!!

Chick: I told you you was gettin' too close!

Dude: Bytch! You lyin.

*sighs*

*does Dmx bark while noticing pets aren't on leash*

"Arf! Arf! WOOH!!!... Where my dogs at?"

The fukk is this shyt? :snoop::aicmon:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Her not fukking anyone else is a bigger problem, that's how feelings get caught.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
You should PRAY your side chick is fukking another dude, or else she's gonna try to be your main chick.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully she is. Keep her busy......she needs to be played to the side......Waaaaay to the side.