fellas have u ever bought a puppy for a gf

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
My ex was into turtles, I put a tank in our apartment..
most nikkas tricked on their girl buyin them purses/shoes,
I bought mine a new turtle when she behaved :youngsabo:
bytch had like 5.

she used to feed em the scraps of the raw chicken before she cooked it :dwillhuh:

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't do it. As soon as you break up the dog will be either a.) in the pound out of spite b.) given to someone else.

Either that or you both fall in love with the dog and will fight over it. Seriously. One of my girlfriends in college got a puppy with her boyfriend and when they broke up, he almost went to jail for sneaking into the back gate trying to kidnap it (the rationale being that it was his dog because he bought it.)

Daps
I just googled a dwarf bunny......this thing is too cute for words :to:

images

:shaq:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
one of my best friends did this and then the two of them broke up on some dumb shyt. Mainly her fault :wow:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
:huhldup:

Bad idea breh. Too many cons to list. Dogs are like kids. If you're not ready for a kid, you're not ready for a dog.

My ex-wifes brother had gotten us a puppy as a wedding gift. I wanted to kill that dude :pacspit: We were busy folk always on the move, taking weekend trips and I got tired of having to pay for boarding :ld: Finally on one weekend trip to NY, I convinced her to get rid of the damn thing and we dropped it off at the ASPCA on the way up. The entire drive up the tpke, she was gettin her :to: on and I was :mjpls: :win:

Do you know how annoying it is to be out with people at happy hour or a party, and then realize the time and then have to leave "to go let the dog out" :noah: