fellas have u ever bought a puppy for a gf

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im thinking about getting a puppy for my girl more than likely from the humane society i dont think it cost that much...less than 200

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Unless you're proposing to that girl or the relationship is on some next level ish don't get her a puppy. That's just weak fam. :ld:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Im thinking about getting a puppy for my girl more than likely from the humane society i dont think it cost that much...less than 200

na its actually about $200-$250 for pups and if she is going to keep it u need a copy of the lease from yall/her landlord sayin u can keep a pet etc

Daps
Idk breh.. My girl just bought me a german shepard puppy yesterday and is bringing it over in a few days for my bday. She caught feelings HARD, so I'm guessing thats why. that seems like a big gift to me, I wouldn't.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
a cool ass chihuahua then once I kicked her out we fought over it like it was custody. Even threatened with court.

Once she got the dog and wanted me back she would reference him as my "child" :rudy:

DONT.. but then again do it if yall live together. Give yall somethin to laugh and talk about after yall ran outta shyt to say

Daps
:rudy: I had one of them. That thing was the devil.

But we still took him everywhere with us. Forget a small dog. I carried a bunny in my purse. :smugfavre:

See :jawalrus: If I knew how you looked and liked how you looked I'd simp on you and buy you a dwark bunny. :myman:

Daps
a cool ass chihuahua then once I kicked her out we fought over it like it was custody. Even threatened with court.

Once she got the dog and wanted me back she would reference him as my "child" :rudy:

DONT.. but then again do it if yall live together. Give yall somethin to laugh and talk about after yall ran outta shyt to say

:dead:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
See :jawalrus: If I knew how you looked and liked how you looked I'd simp on you and buy you a dwark bunny. :myman:

I just googled a dwarf bunny......this thing is too cute for words :to:

images