Fellas: Do you have a chick on your roster like this

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
naw, I have one j/o, been riding with her for about 6 months now, got another chick that we hang out, dont really spend money on her, usually we just go get some drinks or movies, she pays at times I pay at times, but we arent friends, we never talk during the week or anything. And then I have the chicks that im actually trying to get with

different categories breh

So whats the purpose of her??

There isnt even a platonic connection??

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
shyt, they still married, but i can still tell that shyt bothered her. The jumpoff still holdin out hope he will be with her

Wow..

In situations like those,most of the time nikkas were :duck:ing about their home life..

He prolly had the girl thinking he was trying to get rid of the wife etc....

That p*ssy/head had that nikka bugging

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
If my wife were to jump ship because she gets attention elsewhere eventhough we had an understanding about the arrangement, i say good riddance.

what u talkin about your wife for? The thread is about a jumpoff that you basically only pay attention to when you wanna beat. Like I said, if the chick has any self esteem whatsoever, that ish aint gunna last long once she figures out what you're all about.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For someone who's had a jump off for six months you sure seem to be sweating the dating game a lot :patrice:

it takes no work getting a jumpoff, you got to put in some work in the dating game if you want the outcome to be something meaningful

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
what u talkin about your wife for? The thread is about a jumpoff that you basically only pay attention to when you wanna beat. Like I said, if the chick has any self esteem whatsoever, that ish aint gunna last long once she figures out what you're all about.

Exactly, I've fukked up some potentially good relationships just cuz I pretty much tend to treat ALL chicks as jump offs. I don't really trust anybody outside of my family/friends, so I have a tough time emotionally connecting with random women. What'll happen is that we'll hook up a couple of times, she'll figure out I'm an a$$hole, and then we'll just stop talking. I might need to change :ehh:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
that might work with a disgusting lookin broad...but if shes cute, there's a short shelf life on that kind of arraignment. Someone is gunna either wife, or start paying the kind of attention to her that you dont. Unless you tyson beckford (which im sure 90% of the coli is), she's gunna move on ASAP Rocky.

not really

i've had a girl like that before, but even though she never said so, im pretty sure she was fukking other dudes. but i honestly didnt give a shyt since me and her was only fukking

shes the first girl that ever let me fukk her throat :blessed:she wasnt a 10, i would give her a 7.5/8 to be honest, but she was cool as fukk tho

:whew: i still think about her till this day (best head i ever got) that situation lasted about a year only tho..i guess eventually someone wifed her :yeshrug:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my bad, i was talking about something else.

as far as the jumpoff, if she's jumping ship because some other dude is giving her what she wants, god bless.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Exactly, I've fukked up some potentially good relationships just cuz I pretty much tend to treat ALL chicks as jump offs. I don't really trust anybody outside of my family/friends, so I have a tough time emotionally connecting with random women. What'll happen is that we'll hook up a couple of times, she'll figure out I'm an @sshole, and then we'll just stop talking. I might need to change :ehh:

Exactly the same sht for me....I can tell we've had relatively similar experiences, and have an equally similar outlook on a lot of issues

I dont ever think Ive treated a female remotely close to where she wants (deserves?) to be treated. I get deluded into thinking how great I am, and that Im some sort of God's gifr, and basically put next to no effort into maintaining a relationship with a female of worth. I just kinda go with the flow, and party and bang it out. Every girl has gone from infatuation to resentment, and I dont have any contact with them currently, even tho they were practically bowing at my feet at one point. Ive lived that life, and I dont look back fondly on my behavior, but yet I still havent grown out of it.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Exactly the same sht for me....I can tell we've had relatively similar experiences, and have an equally similar outlook on a lot of issues

I dont ever think Ive treated a female remotely close to where she wants (deserves?) to be treated. I get deluded into thinking how great I am, and that Im some sort of God's gifr, and basically put next to no effort into maintaining a relationship with a female of worth. I just kinda go with the flow, and party and bang it out. Every girl has gone from infatuation to resentment, and I dont have any contact with them currently, even tho they were practically bowing at my feet at one point. Ive lived that life, and I dont look back fondly on my behavior, but yet I still havent grown out of it.

A nikka couldn't get a shout out in that favorite posters thread though, huh?
tumblr_inline_mppe4ben9n1qz4rgp.gif

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that might work with a disgusting lookin broad...but if shes cute, there's a short shelf life on that kind of arraignment. Someone is gunna either wife, or start paying the kind of attention to her that you dont. Unless you tyson beckford (which im sure 90% of the coli is), she's gunna move on ASAP Rocky.
so true. looks and personality (especially looks) will buy you more time with a j/o. even cute chicks will eventually move on or give into the advice from their homegirl to start setting ultimatums. once they do that its time run like hell unless you down to get boo'd up. when women start setting ultimatums that men have no intentions of meeting i start thinking fatal attraction at worse or very damaged feelings that they'll almost never forgive you for at best. that j/o life can be hazardous to your health and/or property. especially if they're in denial about their j/o status. experience can be a fcuked up educator when it comes to relationships.