Fellas: Do you have a chick on your roster like this

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall dont talk during the week, basically you meet up once a week or so, kick it, may or may not have sex and then dont communicate until the next week or what have you.

Its not really a friends w/ benefits because in that case you should be hitting it all the time, but in the situation Im talking about you arent really friends and you arent really fwb, and you arent really dating, dont have a name for it

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Of course, that's what a jump off is :snoop: You must not be getting p*ssy to think you go on dates with jump-offs and spend all kinds of time with them like they're your bytch :beli:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course, that's what a jump off is :snoop: You must not be getting p*ssy to think you go on dates with jump-offs and spend all kinds of time with them like they're your bytch :beli:

naw, I have one j/o, been riding with her for about 6 months now, got another chick that we hang out, dont really spend money on her, usually we just go get some drinks or movies, she pays at times I pay at times, but we arent friends, we never talk during the week or anything. And then I have the chicks that im actually trying to get with

different categories breh

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
My homie used to, but that shyt backfired.

He was married and he layed down the rules to his side bytch(dont call, I will text u when I'm ready to fukk, don't acknowledge me if u see me in public, don't friend request me, etc).

He fukked up by fukkin her at least twice a week and she caught feelings and sent his wife an inbox message on fb, and she saved the texts of him tellin her how he wanna get her pregnant, showed pics of his car parked in her driveway and video of him walkin up to her doorstep with a bag of wingstop

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
naw, I have one j/o, been riding with her for about 6 months now, got another chick that we hang out, dont really spend money on her, usually we just go get some drinks or movies, she pays at times I pay at times, but we arent friends, we never talk during the week or anything. And then I have the chicks that im actually trying to get with

different categories breh

For someone who's had a jump off for six months you sure seem to be sweating the dating game a lot :patrice:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He was married and he layed down the rules to his side bytch(dont call, I will text u when I'm ready to fukk, don't acknowledge me if u see me in public, don't friend request me, etc).

He fukked up by fukkin her at least twice a week and she caught feelings and sent his wife an inbox message on fb, and she saved the texts of him tellin her how he wanna get her pregnant, showed pics of his car parked in her driveway and video of him walkin up to her doorstep with a bag of wingstop
:snoop:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
nikkaz playin wit a dbl edged sword cheatin on they wife.

If u don't tell her u married, she gon think she got free reign to broadcast yall relationship.

I u do tell her u married, she gon get jealous and catch feelings and try and find out who your wife is and try to contact her. Especially these young bytches wit the piss panties

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkaz playin wit a dbl edged sword cheatin on they wife.

If u don't tell her u married, she gon think she got free reign to broadcast yall relationship.

I u do tell her u married, she gon get jealous and catch feelings and try and find out who your wife is and try to contact her. Especially these young bytches wit the piss panties
the real solution is to tell your wife what it is. after that, the side chick has nothing on you.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
that might work with a disgusting lookin broad...but if shes cute, there's a short shelf life on that kind of arraignment. Someone is gunna either wife, or start paying the kind of attention to her that you dont. Unless you tyson beckford (which im sure 90% of the coli is), she's gunna move on ASAP Rocky.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

damn....

That hurt homie's wife more than the sex...

And that probably fukked up the jump's head as soon as he told her that

How did the story play out?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that might work with a disgusting lookin broad...but if shes cute, there's a short shelf life on that kind of arraignment. Someone is gunna either wife, or start paying the kind of attention to her that you dont. Unless you tyson beckford (which im sure 90% of the coli is), she's gunna move on ASAP Rocky.
If my wife were to jump ship because she gets attention elsewhere eventhough we had an understanding about the arrangement, i say good riddance.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you

:russ: