Fellas do you go for a kiss 100% of the time on a first date

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kissing:whoa:...I keep it to a hug and a grope:lolbron:...kissing is just to personal for me,I like it and I do it but u gotta be my woman like that,and yeah I know its dumb to some people I know bcuz I will fuk a chick on the first date:obama:...but kissin is just one of my hangups I guess ud call it:manny:

no homo but you just described how I be son lmao...

I gotta really be attracted to the bytch to go on a second date with her if she ain't givin' me the p*ssy on the first date...

N she gotta be a 10 plus n circumstances gotta have interfered for me to go on a third one without havin' got any p*ssy before...

I do this cuz I loose interest in the bytch if she dont gimmie that thang on the first date... I dont play games n I have let a lotta fine ass bytches go cuz they thought a nikka was playin' around...

I dont take bytches to the movies or out to eat on a first date... I dont even do first dates like that, I usually meet them thru someone else n if Im goin out with them is to party n to get them drunk...

martin payne

All Star
Daps
Reppin
los angeles
kiss and a cupping of the ass.....side ass is one thing but if she lets you "cup it" on the first date.....she's a keeper :noah:

if not :camby:

Daps
no homo but you just described how I be son lmao...

I gotta really be attracted to the bytch to go on a second date with her if she ain't givin' me the p*ssy on the first date...

N she gotta be a 10 plus n circumstances gotta have interfered for me to go on a third one without havin' got any p*ssy before...

I do this cuz I loose interest in the bytch if she dont gimmie that thang on the first date... I dont play games n I have let a lotta fine ass bytches go cuz they thought a nikka was playin' around...

I dont take bytches to the movies or out to eat on a first date... I dont even do first dates like that, I usually meet them thru someone else n if Im goin out with them is to party n to get them drunk...

:myman: by the time we reach the level where I'm takin a chick out on a date,I've already talked to her enuff by phone where she should wanna know if she wanna fuk me,so when we meet up on a date it should happen...and if its a chick who let u come to her house from the jump without having to take her out she should know what it is too,or at least what I'm expecting:shaq:....I won't say I lose interest,I just lose the will to put forth any effort....she gon have to get horny off basic azz "hello" "how you doin" text:heh:....then once she give it up we can move foward with adult conversations:mjpls:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I didn't with my wife. but I got one and went to 2nd base on the 2nd date, and scored on the third date. this was all in a span of less than a week :takedat:

Less than a week? Ya wife seems whorish. Did you use a rubber first time u hit?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I didn't with my wife. but I got one and went to 2nd base on the 2nd date, and scored on the third date. this was all in a span of less than a week :takedat:
Less than a week? Ya wife seems whorish. Did you use a rubber first time u hit?
I always tell chicks why wait if the chemistry is there? :manny:

It's weird to me that cats be saying they cant wife or take a chick serious if they smashed too soon. One of the chicks i'm most fond of in this world was a chick that i fukked about 4 hours after we met. Shes my ride or die chick. Good family and all. We dated for a while but the only reason we're not together is because we're in different places in life (also different countries right now).

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I always tell chicks why wait if the chemistry is there? :manny:

It's weird to me that cats be saying they cant wife or take a chick serious if they smashed too soon. One of the chicks i'm most fond of in this world was a chick that i fukked about 4 hours after we met. Shes my ride or die chick. Good family and all. We dated for a while but the only reason we're not together is because we're in different places in life (also different countries right now).

I cosign this.