Fellas: Do you currently or ever had a high maintenance gf before

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
most as in the girls that use to be high maintenance that i dated, not most as in the complete population of high maintenance women. all my information is exclusive to my experience. i'm not trying to make any wide generalizations...
you didnt specify in the sentence below.

most high maintenance women are going to chase for the obvious target.

no biggie. we can agree to disagree

She was too much for me. I'd do it again though.

we dont care. bye

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
you didnt specify in the sentence below.

no biggie. we can agree to disagree

we dont care. bye
Why the fukk are you so mean to me? That chick was back in High School. High Maintenance isn't easy when you're young. Nowadays I can deal with it.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, I'm not really high maintenance myself. In fact I'm quite simple, and if I dress nice it's because I do it for me, my big thing is that I come in with what I have and you do the same. If we choose to spend money on one another than that's fine, but don't expect it.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
..I dated one who was high maintenance as far as her wardrobe... But everything else about her was normal and cool.... she never forced me to go shopping with her or force her fashion preference on me...so it was all good I just fukked it smh....

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Had a gf that I had to seriously compromise the rest of my social life for.. She'd always complain bout my friends and how much time I spent with them. She was cool otherwise but I couldn't handle her neediness.

TheDream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something like that. We were never actually together but we had history and once we started havin sex we talked about seriously being together. She spoiled as fukk and she get it from her momma. Her moms husband had her drivin a S500 to high school (it was old but it was still a damn near classic Benz). Expensive ass art, furniture, and china all over the crib, $300 dollar purses, wears expensive ass heels everywhere she goes, etc. We spoke about marriage a few times and she showed me the ring she would like to be proposed to with :whoo:. She's studying to be a doctor but knowin her like I know her even if she got her own she still need a man to spoil her, more than I can do

$300 purses? :childplease:

That's nothing my breh

TheDream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll take your word for it, I know nothin about purses, I'm just goin off the one price tag I saw

Most real rich girls don't even rock Gucci or LV (usually $500 - $2000) because they're out of style and too many ratchet hoes rocking the bootlegs. Hermes, Celine, and other brands ($3000+) are what's hot. I only know because my girl is into that. :sadbron:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Most real rich girls don't even rock Gucci or LV (usually $500 - $2000) because they're out of style and too many ratchet hoes rocking the bootlegs. Hermes, Celine, and other brands ($3000+) are what's hot. I only know because my girl is into that. :sadbron:

This aint true my nikka:bryan:

Fake shyt can't make the real stuff go out of style

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
shouldnt matter if shes high maintenance, you shouldnt be spending a vast amount on money on her in the first place

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I can't say I saw her wit any of those brands, the only brand I saw with that I recognized was Michael Kors

i can't front though, I felt like a boss when I smashed her while she was wearin red bottoms :smugfarve: