Fellas: Do you currently or ever had a high maintenance gf before

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if so in what way is or was she high maintenance, did it cause problems, do you like that in a woman

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
smokin up all my weed, sippin up all my yak, this bytch has got to go

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody likes that in a woman or a man.
I've had my share, mostly hyper emotional. Everything you do or don't do, say or don't say made her sad/mad/disappointed/confused/hurt/???

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
Not gonna make a spin thread for this, but the exact opposite can be just as frustrating, if not more so at times.

With a high maintenance girl, you get fatigued and want space. With a no maintenance girl, you feel like you ain't shyt and like she's cheating on you.

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
High Maintenance = More money for her to look, dress, smell good.. which leave a niqqa like this

andre3000.jpg

NAH I PASSED.. ONLY HIGH MAINTENANCE IS NEEDED IF WE GOING OUT TO DINNER OR A EVENT

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
no. i think it's because i'm not high maintenance myself. what sense would that make? a high maintenance woman trying to get a man that lives a low maintenance life? most high maintenance women are going to chase for the obvious target. now i've been with some girls that use to be high maintenance (if that's even possible, sometimes i feel it's just a ploy and they're hoping for some big payoff at the end), most of them were only children and they came from a single mother household. sometimes i think that condition plays a part in how a woman becomes high maintenance. there are some good qualities that come out of being in that type of living arrangement too, but i think one of the cons is the chance the girl might distort some teaching of her mother, or maybe the mother instills the wrong value, and the girl becomes high maintenance...

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Something like that. We were never actually together but we had history and once we started havin sex we talked about seriously being together. She spoiled as fukk and she get it from her momma. Her moms husband had her drivin a S500 to high school (it was old but it was still a damn near classic Benz). Expensive ass art, furniture, and china all over the crib, $300 dollar purses, wears expensive ass heels everywhere she goes, etc. We spoke about marriage a few times and she showed me the ring she would like to be proposed to with :whoo:. She's studying to be a doctor but knowin her like I know her even if she got her own she still need a man to spoil her, more than I can do

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
*just gets off of work and sits down*
text: "hey no bammer weed. come over I have a million things i want us to do!!" come now!:comeon:

"but that 75 dollar plate of caviar looks soooooooooooooo good" :what:

"I have to have a new outfit for our night out tomorrow..."
*looks in closet and sees roughly 30 outfits and 100 pairs of shoes that IVE NEVER SEEN HER WEAR!" :rudy:

"but baby, why do you have to watch the superbowl? U never give me attention!:troll:

"hey, i know i said i was going to take you out to dinner and suck u off tonight no bammer weed, but i was talking to my friends on fb and we decided to have a girls night out, w/ you as the DD instead!":birdman:

"why are you so controlling! why dont you act like you want me or care? why are you so loud? why are you so quiet? Please love me!!!! I dont think we should be in love!":snooze:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Hell No & I don't plan on it ever and I'll tell you why. For one I'm too young to be thinkin bout marriage right now anyways. But there was this one girl I was talkin too and she was sooooo low maintenance. I loved that shyt. looks wise she was an 8 to me. She'd rather hang out at her crib and fool around than go out, Didn't want anything for her birthday but for us to chill together and when we did go out it was the movies and fast food and she was fine with that. That's the type of girl I want. She set the standard. Idk why I let her get away but you live and you learn and I been moved on since we weren't together.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
no. i think it's because i'm not high maintenance myself. what sense would that make? a high maintenance woman trying to get a man that lives a low maintenance life? most high maintenance women are going to chase for the obvious target. now i've been with some girls that use to be high maintenance (if that's even possible, sometimes i feel it's just a ploy and they're hoping for some big payoff at the end), most of them were only children and they came from a single mother household. sometimes i think that condition plays a part in how a woman becomes high maintenance. there are some good qualities that come out of being in that type of living arrangement too, but i think one of the cons is the chance the girl might distort some teaching of her mother, or maybe the mother instills the wrong value, and the girl becomes high maintenance...

i think im high maintenance(from 2 parent household and i get everything i ask for) and i cannot be with another high maintenance guy so i go for low maintenance guys. your theory is all wrong. :whoa:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i think im high maintenance(from 2 parent household and i get everything i ask for) and i cannot be with another high maintenance guy so i go for low maintenance guys. your theory is all wrong. :whoa:

why is it wrong? just because you don't fit it? i didn't say that the only way a woman becomes high maintenance. you're being short sighted...

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i know you didnt. i know you used the word "most".

most as in the girls that use to be high maintenance that i dated, not most as in the complete population of high maintenance women. all my information is exclusive to my experience. i'm not trying to make any wide generalizations...

edit: my bad, i see which part you're talking about. i still hold to my view point though.