Fellas: Could you wife a chic you seen on video giving brains to the next man?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
there is none. but why would you hook up with someone who's a verifiable scallywag?

Its safe to assume that most of them have done something of rapscallion nature. At this point dudes have to go for what they know. I wouldn't date a woman who chugged DNA juice on camera but I wouldn't clown a dude who decided to date one either.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Its safe to assume that most of them have done something of rapscallion nature. At this point dudes have to go for what they know. I wouldn't date a woman who chugged DNA juice on camera but I wouldn't clown a dude who decided to date one either.

i'm not worried about what the next guy does anyways. i just know i wouldn't do it...

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
nope

its okay if she had mad nikkas dikks in her mouth before me

as long as that shyt isn't on video for the world to see then I don't care

If it is then nope...... Kanye's wifey is one mouse click away from a photo of Ray J's dikk in her mouth, no real nikka would wife that

• Dap
Reactions: CJ
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats a tough one. lol. generally, u dont wanna be wifing chicks that are dumb enough to film themselves performing sexual acts.

where you gonna find a woman these days that hasnt been on film/phone pics?

better yet: how many chicks have you dealt with lately that you dont
have film/pics of?

i know for myself...only one in the last atleast 8 yrs i never had pics/film of...hell my current wife was sending me pics/film before we got married...

good luck with this one bruh