Fellas: Could you wife a chic you seen on video giving brains to the next man?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
If u seen a female give head to a nikka prior to you getting with her and taking a load to the lips could you forget that image and wife her or would you think about that and not be able to ever kiss her?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
lets be real.

all them girls you been with had all they orifice penetrated

no need for videos or pictures.

you know it happened, unless you have a virgin

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
no. i consider taping females while they perform sexual acts on me very tacky so i wouldn't ever do that to a female and i wouldn't respect a female that would let that happen to herself either (assuming she knew about it). i really don't get that point of taping yourself having sex other than to make yourself feel like you've accomplished something. it seems too self-indulgent and an unhealthy form of vanity while at the same time objectifying the other participant...

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Here is the thing, a lot of these females(we might have one or two on the coli :mjpls:) have been with enough dudes that they can build a pro basketball team with them. The main difference between a freak out in the open and a freak behind closed doors is that one can deny it while the other one can't. What is the difference between scallywagging on camera vs scallywagging off camera?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
lets be real.

all them girls you been with had all they orifice penetrated

no need for videos or pictures.

you know it happened, unless you have a virgin

It takes a special kind of slut to eagerly stick her face in a camera. It bespeaks of a level of not giving a fukk that I can't roll with. bytch would do anything.

And seriously: letting this shyt slide is not Hip Hop.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
The question is smoke and mirrors, worded in a way to seem worse than just knowing ya girl/wifey had other dikks doing all manner of nasty shyt before you.

There is no difference to me if you was a freak on cam or off. Real nikkas ask the important questions upfront before shyt gets serious enough that you talkin bout wifing. So if you like freaks then you gonna wife regardless and if you don't you won't.

A better question is this...how many of you nikkas are willing to go home tonight, look your chick/wifey dead in the eye and ask her to be 1000% reality about the freak things she did before she met you? Assuming you never asked before and also assuming she won't lie, some of yall bout to have yalls ego deflated and hearts crushed.