Fellas: Bring your minds in here for a second

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
I'm getting old. All that messagin' & textin' is not for me. It takes way too long to get things done.

What happened to meetin' a broad, calling her a day or 2 later, chattin' for a few and plannin' to get up at the end of that call?

Any way, have a plan. I suggest not asking if she simply wan'ts to hang out. Tell her such & such is going on and you want her to join you.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah your in.

If its a no its because they were plans from before. I'm sure if she can't you guys will schedule some sort of compromise.

yep, if she says no, and then doesnt come out with a time and date that we could do it, then that tells me, she isnt that interested, but if she is like well i cant do it on saturday, however; what about this time or this day then i know she has atleast a mild interest

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call her with a time and place in mind. Bend her will to your schedule. Don't start off p*ssyfooting.

yeah im trying to think ive where i want to take her, I was thinking this place that plays live music, on saturday night they are playing reggae which i dont know if she is interested in reggae but she likes all types of music. I figure the band starts playing at 9, we get there around 830 or so so we can do some talking before hand, and have some drinks. Only issue is the food, they dont serve food there

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
yeah im trying to think ive where i want to take her, I was thinking this place that plays live music, on saturday night they are playing reggae which i dont know if she is interested in reggae but she likes all types of music. I figure the band starts playing at 9, we get there around 830 or so so we can do some talking before hand, and have some drinks. Only issue is the food, they dont serve food there

Just go to like a sandwich shop (Panera, Jason's Deli, etc) or something lowkey before you go to that bar. I wouldn't recommend a place with music honestly b/c once it starts you really won't be able to talk to her.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just go to like a sandwich shop (Panera, Jason's Deli, etc) or something lowkey before you go to that bar. I wouldn't recommend a place with music honestly b/c once it starts you really won't be able to talk to her.

hmmm, well I will save that for another time, gotta figure something out then, i usually just do a dinner and an activity, looking for something a little different

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just thought about something, minor league baseball game, we can have fun, yet still be able to talk and she is into sports.....im just too good

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Online Dating gotta be the worse shyt...
I mean you try to finesse it so you don't seem thirsty.

But you on a online dating site so you are obviously thirsty...

shyts crazy....

back in my blackplanet days, After 4-5 messages it was "So when we linking up today or tomorrow?" :stopitslime:

Tell her today that you want to link up this weekend plain and simp...

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Online Dating gotta be the worse shyt...
I mean you try to finesse it so you don't seem thirsty.

But you on a online dating site so you are obviously thirsty...

shyts crazy....

back in my blackplanet days, After 4-5 messages it was "So when we linking up today or tomorrow?" :stopitslime:

Tell her today that you want to link up this weekend plain and simp...

already did and she already said yes, going to a minor league baseball game, and just because you are on an online dating site doesnt mean you are thirsty because if thats the case then millions of people are thirsty then