Fellas: Bring your minds in here for a second

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, I started talking to this woman on okcupid last Tuesday, we messaged each other back and forth for like 4 days before we moved to the phone. We have been exchanging text back and forth for about 3 days, some of which she initiated so it wasnt like it was always me reaching out to her. We finally talked on the phone last night briefly (she called me after she got off of work). Now today is thursday, she may or may not already have plans for the entire weekend, but then again she may not. I was going to hit her up later and see if she wanted to get together this weekend, because next weekend im going out of town for like 5 days, so more than likely this weekend will be the best time until I come back and I dont want to wait another 2 weeks to see her.

Daps
Hit her up tonight, my girlfriends start planning for their weekends on Wed/Thurs.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't fukking matter.
You over thinking the fukk out of this shyt.
Either now or two weeks from now just make a decision before you melt your brain.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hit her up tonight, my girlfriends start planning for their weekends on Wed/Thurs.
Y u asking?

Just do it.

Worse that can happen is that she can't go and u meet up in 2 weeks when u can.

Hell yeah, my sentiments exactly. Sometimes you just got to go for it, cant just be timid or make excuses to hold off on something, damn I should be a motivation speaker

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just say what u feel. I used to be scared of that. Just don't be rude about it and I found most girls like u more when they know what u are thinking. Plus u get to know what they are thinking and realize our on the same page.

Don't be scared to communicate. Probably the key to any relationship. Short term or long.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just say what u feel. I used to be scared of that. Just don't be rude about it and I found most girls like u more when they know what u are thinking. Plus u get to know what they are thinking and realize our on the same page.

Don't be scared to communicate. Probably the key to any relationship. Short term or long.

hell yeah, im huge on communication, all im going to ask if she is up for meeting up on saturday. If she says she is busy then so be it life goes on. Obviously there is interest on her part because she has been initiating quite a bit of communication.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hewere eah, im huge on communication, all im going to ask if she is up for meeting up on saturday. If she says she is busy then so be it life goes on. Obviously there is interest on her part because she has been initiating quite a bit of communication.

Yeah your in.

If its a no its because they were plans from before. I'm sure if she can't you guys will schedule some sort of compromise.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Ok, I started talking to this woman on okcupid last Tuesday, we messaged each other back and forth for like 4 days before we moved to the phone. We have been exchanging text back and forth for about 3 days, some of which she initiated so it wasnt like it was always me reaching out to her. We finally talked on the phone last night briefly (she called me after she got off of work). Now today is thursday, she may or may not already have plans for the entire weekend, but then again she may not. I was going to hit her up later and see if she wanted to get together this weekend, because next weekend im going out of town for like 5 days, so more than likely this weekend will be the best time until I come back and I dont want to wait another 2 weeks to see her.

Call her with a time and place in mind. Bend her will to your schedule. Don't start off p*ssyfooting.