Fellas, are u letting a nonblack woman use the N word in bed

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Simple. MOST people who date IR already have some self hate issues going on anyway, whats a couple racial slurs when they get to wake up next that white excellence every day?

lol I actually date IR, but it aint out of spite to black women - I just like random puccy. lol But the non-black women I deal with KNOW not to come at me with that hogwash. Not only that, they know not to disrepect black people, in general.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
lol I actually date IR, but it aint out of spite to black women - I just like random puccy. lol But the non-black women I deal with KNOW not to come at me with that hogwash. Not only that, they know not to disrepect black people, in general.

I date IR too, and I agree its not to spite anyone. I dont deal with niggs who have black skin jungle bunny fetishes either. But I know lots who do. If only I had a dollar for every time a bw has come up and dapped me for getting a white boy..

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I've never dated interracial but I know through a lot of acquaintances that shyt happens a lot. I've heard many stories of dudes being called a black b*stard by their white girlfriends in arguments and in some extreme fukked up cases some of these same females even racially abuse their own biracial children (yes, that does happen. Some social workers have told me this and I can believe it).

Some people are under the notion that just because a person is in your bed means they couldn't possibly be a racist, but a lot of people think because they have a black partner that gives them the right to say any old racist shyt they want. :smh: