Fellas, are u letting a nonblack woman use the N word in bed

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im sure im not the only one who has been with a chick and while getting dirty she wants you to call her "your whore" or some version of that.

so my question is would you get upset if either she asked or just went ahead and starting saying something like "f-me harder Ni**a" or "damn Ni**a you know to work it" or what have you

would u let anyone or only particular race or ethnic group

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Game over. Checkmate. Lights out...or whatever cliche you want to use. What kind of self-hating, masochistic bs is that? nikkas actually do that?! :rudy:

I dont let any broad say that to me at any time, let alone if we gettin down. If that happened to me I'd probably haul off and dicc slap that broad, then throw her ass outta my spot.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
A huge turn on when I'm smashing a one night stand snow bunny.

For a girlfriend hell no....

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
A huge turn on when I'm smashing a one night stand snow bunny.

For a girlfriend hell no....

afro-shaking-head-no.gif

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Game over. Checkmate. Lights out...or whatever cliche you want to use. What kind of self-hating, masochistic bs is that? nikkas actually do that?! :rudy:

I dont let any broad say that to me at any time, let alone if we gettin down. If that happened to me I'd probably haul off and dicc slap that broad, then throw her ass outta my spot.

Alot of blacks let their non black partners say slick shyt about them outside the bedroom. You should see some of the stuff these mufukkas put on twitter when they start fighting. OMG!

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
What part of the game is this? No wonder we see all these "My chick is disrespecting me" type threads all the time.

Simple. MOST people who date IR already have some self hate issues going on anyway, whats a couple racial slurs when they get to wake up next that white excellence every day?