Fellas: any of y'all had to fight your mamas boyfriend/step pops

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
almost killed a nikka because he hit her. had the nikka on his knees begging for his life like a bytch.

:whew:

I almost did this.. my mom was dating some nikka. She actually hit him first, but fukk it, she's a women and she's my mom... I'm not even close w her like that, but it's principle because I forewarned dude. He knew the nikkas I hung w, so he had a really good clue of what would happen.

Anyway, I ultimately decided that I would just poison this Hawaiian Punch that only he drank if it came to it. I was young, so in my head, I would have never gotten caught.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
She called me last night saying she was out with a "friend" (him) listening to music.

I quickly thought about that scene when Dude came by to pick up Jody's mom in a chopper suit & stacey adams :lolbron:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:whew:

I almost did this.. my mom was dating some nikka. She actually hit him first, but fukk it, she's a women and she's my mom... I'm not even close w her like that, but it's principle because I forewarned dude. He knew the nikkas I hung w, so he had a really good clue of what would happen.

Anyway, I ultimately decided that I would just poison this Hawaiian Punch that only he drank if it came to it. I was young, so in my head, I would have never gotten caught.

this nikka beat my mother up after she'd already moved on. my baby sister was 2 at the time and he came to pick her up for the weekend. from what she told me, she was on the phone laughing in the tub and he got jealous, went into a rage and beat her. dragged her out the tub and everything. and on top of that, he did it in front of my baby sister. she saw the whole thing. what was crazy was i called my mother while it was happening just to see what she was up to and i heard her screaming and crying and she said she told me she had to go. i was living upstate at the time with my cousins and she was in brooklyn. i was so scared i drove all the way to bk....got there and all she had was a towel on with a black eye and a bruised body. i never been in so much of a rage. the thing that made me even more upset was that my mother didn't want to press charges....then to hear my baby sister in her little baby voice saying "daddy hit mommy and she was crying" i was so heated! so since she didn't want to do anything i called my cousins and we handled it. i've never been so close to taking a life before.

:pacspit:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this nikka beat my mother up after she'd already moved on. my baby sister was 2 at the time and he came to pick her up for the weekend. from what she told me, she was on the phone laughing in the tub and he got jealous, went into a rage and beat her. dragged her out the tub and everything. and on top of that, he did it in front of my baby sister. she saw the whole thing. what was crazy was i called my mother while it was happening just to see what she was up to and i heard her screaming and crying and she said she told me she had to go. i was living upstate at the time with my cousins and she was in brooklyn. i was so i drove all the way to bk....got there and all she had was a towel on with a black eye and a bruised body. i never been in so much of a rage. the thing that made me even more upset was that my mother didn't want to press charges....so since she didn't want to do anything i called my cousins and we handled it. i've never been so close to taking a life before.

:pacspit:
:ohhh: I don't trust myself in a situation like that. fukk that shyt,, he deserved whatever happened. pulled ur naked mom out the tub in front of ur sis!! naw, fukk that.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:ohhh: I don't trust myself in a situation like that. fukk that shyt,, he deserved whatever happened. pulled ur naked mom out the tub in front of ur sis!! naw, fukk that.

that's why i brought my fam with me. if i would've been alone he would've gotten his sh*t pushed back.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that's why i brought my fam with me. if i would've been alone he would've gotten his sh*t pushed back.

I :salute: x100 for handling the situation to the max without catching a charge

:patrice: But ummm your mom knew she initiated that situation though.
Thats probably a PORTION of the reason she didnt wanna press charges. Her crazy ass ex coming to pick his kid up and she decides to be in the tub butt naked cupcaking and giggling on the phone, making him jealous that another dude is macking the woman he still wants but doesnt want him anymore. She indirectly coulda fukked up yo whole future behind them woman games

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I :salute: x100 for handling the situation to the max without catching a charge

:patrice: But ummm your mom knew she initiated that situation though.
Thats probably a PORTION of the reason she didnt wanna press charges. Her crazy ass ex coming to pick his kid up and she decides to be in the tub butt naked cupcaking and giggling on the phone, making him jealous that another dude is macking the woman he still wants but doesnt want him anymore. She indirectly coulda fukked up yo whole future behind them woman games

:what:

i would respond, but you know nothing about my mother, or the history of the man that beat her so to address your sheer ignorance is a waste of time.