fellas and my single brehs..how does it feel knowing your potential future wife

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:yeshrug:

I'll probably have to worry about the same things with him.

I'm sure you will. :ld:

Hopefully, the guy you're planning on marrying has gotten bored of fukkin random chicks, and is looking forward to settling down. Hopefully, he'll have experienced everything that he wanted, sexually, with every race that he's ever fantasized over. He'll know whats out there, before marrying you. He's tested other cars, but he knows YOU'RE the one for him.

You on the other hand....after dude pops your virginity, you're gonna be wonderin what another 3 more inches would do. :heh:

You gonna be wondering: "is this it? This is the magical sex that everyone be talkin bout? :dwillhuh: "

Stuck in a relationship with someone who might not be able to please you, leaving you thinking evil thoughts. :youngsabo:

You're probably gonna cheat on your husband before you die. And while you're getting banged by your "side peice", your gonna be thinking two things.

1.) Sims told me this was gonna happen

2.) "YOLO". :shaq:

Marrying a virgin looks good on paper, tho. :jawalrus:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I'm sure you will. :ld:

Hopefully, the guy you're planning on marrying has gotten bored of fukkin random chicks, and is looking forward to settling down. Hopefully, he'll have experienced everything that he wanted, sexually, with every race that he's ever fantasized over. He'll know whats out there, before marrying you. He's tested other cars, but he knows YOU'RE the one for him.

You on the other hand....after dude pops your virginity, you're gonna be wonderin what another 3 more inches would do. :heh:

You gonna be wondering: "is this it? This is the magical sex that everyone be talkin bout? :dwillhuh: "

Stuck in a relationship with someone who might not be able to please you, leaving you thinking evil thoughts. :youngsabo:

You're probably gonna cheat on your husband before you die. And while you're getting banged by your "side peice", your gonna be thinking two things.

1.) Sims told me this was gonna happen

2.) "YOLO". :shaq:

Marrying a virgin looks good on paper, tho. :jawalrus:

:to: You're so evil. I will probably wonder but I'll never cross that line, I'm curious about a lot of things right now but I don't do them. I have a good amount of self control. I can't predict the future but hopefully I won't be cheater.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:to: You're so evil. I will probably wonder but I'll never cross that line, I'm curious about a lot of things right now but I don't do them. I have a good amount of self control. I can't predict the future but hopefully I won't be cheater.

Are you not doing them because you're scared (be honest), or because you think they are wrong? Or is it that you just don't have the time right now to do the things you're curious about? :yeshrug:

And I'm just fukkin with you, mostly. lol

:hug:

Mostly. :lolbron:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Are you not doing them because you're scared (be honest), or because you think they are wrong? Or is it that you just don't have the time right now to do the things you're curious about? :yeshrug:

And I'm just fukkin with you, mostly. lol

:hug:

Mostly. :lolbron:

I'm too scared to do them. Once dudes find out I'm a virgin they look at me like:

fc3dae3c813df05c0feda1031430337f60a0ba61_m.gif

Then they become OBSESSED with being my first, it's really annoying. I always think they're gonna use me then throw me in the bushes. Also, I think it's wrong. All the females I know that are married say they wished they waited until they got married or at least waited until they met their husbands.