@Fefe can you please tell us whose alias you are?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:wow: I remember when I first met @Fefe on tinychat, it was like time had stopped and it was just me n her. My heart was doing its own drum solo, my fingers got sweaty and I had a big goofy grin on my face. She had her face durag on but i glimpse through her Somali coco locks and saw her 5head and knew she was the one. Then @Willstyles swooped in eating a dry ass sandwich and ruined my moment, she didn't even know I existed :to:

Fefe

Banned
Daps
:wow: I remember when I first met @Fefe on tinychat, it was like time had stopped and it was just me n her. My heart was doing its own drum solo, my finger got sweaty and I had a big goofy grin on my face. She had her face durag on but i glimpse through her Somali coco locks and saw her 5head and knew she was the one. Then @Willstyles swooped in eating a dry ass sandwich and ruined my moment, she didn't even know I existed :to:

This so ridiculous and cute. Thanks @KOOL-AID for never failing to gas me up lol.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:wow: I remember when I first met @Fefe on tinychat, it was like time had stopped and it was just me n her. My heart was doing its own drum solo, my fingers got sweaty and I had a big goofy grin on my face. She had her face durag on but i glimpse through her Somali coco locks and saw her 5head and knew she was the one. Then @Willstyles swooped in eating a dry ass sandwich and ruined my moment, she didn't even know I existed :to:

nikka fukk you that sandwich was delicious

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
mjpawg_zps195c5357.png
:laff: #saved

mjpawg_zps195c5357.png