Feeling old when making a pop culture refence and getting the :dwill: #80sbabyproblem

Reckless

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol@ quoting love connection. I was born in 82 and had no clue what you were talking about.

BrehMan

Old Avi from :hamster:
Daps
Reppin
See the Avi
NTQ1MDA

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
^ Aw man not the full house in the building. That's when I used to actually watch TGIF on abc. I forgot where 2 and 2 came from but remembered the saying lol. We were the last group of kids to watch tv like that on a Friday now kids are going out and shyt on a Friday night. Can't blame em.

JackBrannigan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A dude I know still calls people "Corky" when they're acting like retards. It kills me every time he does it to a young person and they don't understand. We've had the conversation but he keeps doing it.

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was at a bar a while back and Kanye songs were on, the line "can I have a bad bytch without no flaws?" played. I was like oh shyt, I remember that from the Mase record. Everybody was like "who's Mase?" :what:

:snoop:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i opened the door at work one day and said "Oh Yeah...Kool-Aid!"

everyone looked at me like i was retarded.

i tried to explain it to them but they could not wrap their minds around a pitcher of red colored, sugar water running through a wall and kids being happy about it.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
i opened the door at work one day and said "Oh Yeah...Kool-Aid!"

everyone looked at me like i was retarded.

i tried to explain it to them but they could not wrap their minds around a pitcher of red colored, sugar water running through a wall and kids being happy about it.

:pachaha:

On another note, I feel really bad for that woman in your avi.