Feeling old when making a pop culture refence and getting the :dwill: #80sbabyproblem

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
:snoop:

I remember talking to this chick and i said "i'll be back in 2 and 2" and did the hand gesture...

she was like: :skip:

I said: "you know 2 and 2 like chuck woolery"

She was like: :wtf:

I said: "you know love connection the show (proceeds to explain)"

Her: :dwillhuh:

Me: :aicmon::shaq2::why::flabbynsick::old:

She was obviously a youngin but i thought most would still be in touch like i knew about shows and movies in the 70's and 80's these youngins just dont care

ya'll have any similar stories where you made a 80's baby reference and got the :dwillhuh:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
I'm an 80's baby and have no idea what 2 and 2 is. :yeshrug:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxHlyU5jrkQ[/ame]

3:40 mark if your interested :yeshrug:

How old is she?

she was like early 20's but this happened to me more than one occasion with different people this is one that stuck out.....

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I mentioned something to the effect "i'll figure some way outta this like MacGyver" around a youngin'... and got the :huh: look like "what's MacGyver?".

Fukk it tho 80's babies still winning :win:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she was like early 20's but this happened to me more than one occasion with different people this is one that stuck out.....

Yeah she's just too young to understand. If love connection came on when you were a kid, chances are she wasn't born or still shytting in a pamper.

It happens to me when I quote rap lyrics to my nephews. I get strange looks of confusion mixed with go sit your old ass down somewhere.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Nicca I say that 2&2 ish myself.

One time I was talkin' to these niccas at work about a Trapper Keeper and they didn't know what I was talmbat. Young-ass b*stards. :leostare:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
Nicca I say that 2&2 ish myself.

One time I was talkin' to these niccas at work about a Trapper Keeper and they didn't know what I was talmbat. Young-ass b*stards. :leostare:

:myman: these youngins dont know imma say 2 and 2 till my last breath fukk whats new and trendy im payin homage to Chuck da gawd....but :dead: at not knowing what a trapper keeper was probably thought you were talking about jeezy's new mixtape

:laugh: I should've put him on.

MacGyver was one of the GOAT tv shows. :salute:

:salute: all you need is bubble gum, duct tape, a clothespin, and a pen and you can get out of any situation