Feds just knocked on my door.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Tell em ur somebody else and whoever theyre looking for dont live there...I would also suggest if this is real and u want to lay low for awhile.

try getting into a rental with a roommate and hide under there lease/name for a minute...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Not necessarily.

A girl I was dating back in the 90's, mom did some fraud shyt for like $60,000 then went on the run. We didn't know it, was chilling at the crib. Feds raided the house. They calmly knocked on the door.

For something like fraud they ain't coming in like the A-Team.

Fred.
Feds came into my wife's workplace once.

Three guys walking in with nondescript jackets and pants. When they got up to her workspace they simultaneously took their jackets off while moving to reveal uniforms and badges and arrested the guy whose computer was directly back-to-back with hers. No guns.

I'm not sure what the employer knew before they were let in but it was a major defense contractor, so they were probably given a full heads up. Or who knows, maybe they don't want anyone spooked so they just showed their badges to the lady at the door.

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
FEDS watching this thread on sum

tenor.gif

:mjlol:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Breh if they wanted to pick you up they'd come get you. If they came to your door, you talked to them face to face, etc they are just waiting to come get you. It's not a matter of waiting to "find" you. They already did. You're done for or nothing further will happen.

No shots but are you mentally ill?
Feds just taking note of everything he is saying in this thread :pachaha:OP really fking himself over if this is true hoe ass nikka to trying to take thecoli down when we didn't have anything to do with him doing this

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Feds just taking note of everything he is saying in this thread :pachaha:OP really fking himself over if this is true hoe ass nikka to trying to take thecoli down when we didn't have anything to do with him doing this

I don't think they watching me no mo

I went out grocery shopping and nothing happened

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
1. yes, feds really do knock on people's doors without arresting. many people who make questionable comments on facebook get visits.
I imagine people making post about commiting acts of terror is one of these "questionable comments"

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
:snoop: OP you should had a plan to leave the country if you were going to commit fraud

Like other posters said, if it were seriousl they would've vin diesel'd the fucc outta my door and arrested me

They got bigger fish to try and I didn't finagle the government out of millions

I think I'm home free brehs

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If did the PPP you have had to file taxes, and all that shyt they not giving that shyt to anybody
that's where the fraud kicks in, you gotta lie about all financial of the company to get approved for big money
and they make you sign a 4506 T which allows them to get your tax return from the IRS, and if you never failed and said you made X amount, you already caught doing fraud

But nikkaz is bold enough to file the taxes and owe the bread, but they still keep track for the money you spend for PPP, and nikkaz creating fake employees and shyt, like won't nobody notice this shyt lmao

People tried to clown Jay-Z because Tidal got a PPP loan, but that stills right there what that shyt is meant for, a nikka who got a company with hundreds of employees, not barbershop, or this bullshyt ass real estate companies and construction companies nikkaz be using for shelf corporations lmao, nikkaz is crazy

that's why I don't believe OP, he didn't even know what the PPP was when somebody asked him, and you not getting 670k from the disaster relief,

The funny this you only need like 650 credit score to apply for an SBA loan before covid, but nikkaz never though to just start a business and apply, always wanna do some hot shyt lmao
nikkas here didn't read the fine print. I literally signed up and they send me an email that I don't qualify. I don't know how nikkas was getting relief money with no business unless you were lying about what you make with your business.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas here didn't read the fine print. I literally signed up and they send me an email that I don't qualify. I don't know how nikkas was getting relief money with no business unless you were lying about what you make with your business.

the ppp isn’t relief money

that’s what these fools dont understand the relief money is a grant you don’t have to pay back and it’s based on how many employees you have

the ppp literal stands for payroll protection program it’s meant to be used to keep your business open and pay your employees so they don’t file for unemployment

so it hard to see with all the ppp loans giving out unemployment is still in the rise so they obviously not using it for that

also 500 employees and under is considered a small business so of course they gonna keep track of that bread