Fed confronts up to 1 million jobs vanishing in updates 😂

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Told y'all the economy is worse than what they are saying it is. But in typical Coli fashion got the "mAn sToP pOsTiNg gLoOm aNd dOom". Kamala ain't gonna save none of you nikkaz :unimpressed:

I remembered getting bushed and warnings for saying this shyt too 3 years ago. Dont why these goofies are even shilling in the first place.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jobs are already slim

now they gotta fudge numbers and they want to import high tech labor to keep your wages low......

system must be destroyed

Stfu especially when you were and still are cheerleading biden, copmala and company that did this lying shyt for 4 years like your lying ass. Youre not like us. Said it yourself.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
which page did the usual suspects start blaming Trump so I can get on with the show?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
which page did the usual suspects start blaming Trump so I can get on with the show?

Trump was doing the same stuff, did not see you in any of those threads, so its disingenuous to want to pick and choose your outrage.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No this shyt the US is in is corporate greed on steroids with a ton of companies that should've been wiped from existence in the 2008 crash but the Fed intervened and made matters worse by delaying the inevitable. Those companies will fail except we will feel it in the next crash on top of the current shyt we dealing with now and printing money will exacerbate the situation so get ready for double digit unemployment and hyper inflation. We are witnessing an empire that's been running on unsound economic principles for at least 40 years fall to it's death. This on top of a proxy war already happening and another in the middle east ready to break out and not to forget the one with China they have already fanned the flames in preparation for. Remember how Rome fell......

One of the few people on this forum that gets it. Repped.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The thing nobody has brought up throughout this election seasons is the fact that neither party has an answer

Regardless who gets put in office we gon be assed out

That's because no one can tell the American public the truth. The typical citizen is economically stupid, financially illiterate, and only cares about the immediate future for themselves.

The actual answer is to drastically cut the size (spending) of the Federal government, get rid of the Federal Reserve (never happening), and get back on a gold standard or something similar to eliminate fiat money.

Pretty much we need to nuke the imaginary money supply and pay off debt at a faster rate than its increasing. That would be extremely painful for all of America and corporations. We're talking decades long depression and suffering. No politician would ever say this. And only a handful even understand how this all works.

The collective American public is greedy, myopic, and stupid - a dangerous combination of characteristics that don't take learning the truth well.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
That's because no one can tell the American public the truth. The typical citizen is economically stupid, financially illiterate, and only cares about the immediate future for themselves.

The actual answer is to drastically cut the size (spending) of the Federal government, get rid of the Federal Reserve (never happening), and get back on a gold standard or something similar to eliminate fiat money.

Pretty much we need to nuke the imaginary money supply and pay off debt at a faster rate than its increasing. That would be extremely painful for all of America and corporations. We're talking decades long depression and suffering. No politician would ever say this. And only a handful even understand how this all works.

The collective American public is greedy, myopic, and stupid - a dangerous combination of characteristics that don't take learning the truth well.
I’m not sure if I agree if it’s an public issue, I lean more towards it’s a corporation issue

We can deal with set backs more so than corporations

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@BigMoneyGrip come get your boy.

OP ios a alt right troll who is losing it because of the DNC on tv now and Obama just embarrassed Trump last night lmao

Try again

Werent you the same guy bragging about working for the feds and pfizer all shaming everyone who didnt want to take the vaccine that trump rolled out with operation warp speed? :comeon:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Explains why the economy is doing "good" but so many people on the ground act like it's the worst economy in years. Only thing doing well is the stock market. Mass layoffs, hiring freezes, people working 3 gig jobs, and $5 gallons of milk

Just look at the tech companies. They are laying off 1000's per week. Everyday its more layoff. And these are high paying upper middle class jobs. The new jobs that are being created are low paying jobs and gig jobs like uber drivers. Add rising rent and food cost.. The economy is in bad shape and being held together with duck tape. Meanwhile Biden is bragging about how strong the economy is and saying everything is fine.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m not sure if I agree if it’s an public issue, I lean more towards it’s a corporation issue

We can deal with set backs more so than corporations

For sure corporations and their lobbyist cartels have a major role in this also. Probably a discussion for another thread though.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Told y'all the economy is worse than what they are saying it is. But in typical Coli fashion got the "mAn sToP pOsTiNg gLoOm aNd dOom". Kamala ain't gonna save none of you nikkaz :unimpressed:

The sham economy been going on since 2016 :unimpressed: . 2020 they evolved the fugazi into super saipan 3 status bc stonks go 2 the moon or some shyt. All these stock evalutions are complete bs - check the fundamentals.

Still voting Kamala

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Trump was doing the same stuff, did not see you in any of those threads, so its disingenuous to want to pick and choose your outrage.

Trump was lying about job data while the economy was tanking and inflation was up 30% over the previous 4 years? Word?

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just look at the tech companies. They are laying off 1000's per week. Everyday its more layoff. And these are high paying upper middle class jobs. The new jobs that are being created are low paying jobs and gig jobs like uber drivers. Add rising rent and food cost.. The economy is in bad shape and being held together with duck tape. Meanwhile Biden is bragging about how strong the economy is and saying everything is fine.

Bingo. The typical shill just looks at the job number in total with no critical thought about the type of jobs being created or the industries being impacted. The number on its' own is meaningless.

If you tell them we increased the jobs count by 300,000 they would cheer even though all of them are underwater basket weavers and we just lost 200,000 engineers.