Watching now...

The chick from The Shield :ohhh:

Play video games in the apocalypse brehs

Oh look, walkers on a fence again...

Chris turning into a little assassin :demonic:

Travis and his "be weak & unprepared" philosophy :bryan:

Alicia is highly annoying :scusthov:

Child walker :bryan:

I would've popped the son :manny: Don't point a rifle at me or my peoples :ufdup:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
So all these people just died on these ferries or were they gunned down by the military? Sharks would've eaten all those muthafukkas up by now before they even made it to shore.This show is written so horribly.
Seals have been living in the Ocean for years and Sharks eat them regularly and they still aren't wiped out, there's possibly THOUSANDS of zombies in the water between the Coast and that Island, Sharks isn't taking all of them out :comeon: hell, Sharks are probably the one getting eaten by Zombie Hordes in those waters, remember in the O.G show those zombies took out Horses on more than one occasion.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Seals have been living in the Ocean for years and Sharks eat them regularly and they still aren't wiped out, there's possibly THOUSANDS of zombies in the water between the Coast and that Island, Sharks isn't taking all of them out :comeon: hell, Sharks are probably the one getting eaten by Zombie Hordes in those waters, remember in the O.G show those zombies took out Horses on more than one occasion.

OH!!!:meloohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Terrible show, now whoever filmed the scene where they mending the fence needs a raise. I don't know how much cgi they use but the waves crashing on the shore looks crazy.

The intro with the walkers rising out of the water was filmed well also. Every other single facet in the show is horrifically bad.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Terrible show, now whoever filmed the scene where they mending the fence needs a raise. I don't know how much cgi they use but the waves crashing on the shore looks crazy.

The intro with the walkers rising out of the water was filmed well also. Every other single facet in the show is horrifically bad.
i feel like the only person here who really thinks the show looks bad also...the cgi is trash to me. whole show looks like they filmed it on land and cgi'd all the water around everything.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Watching now...

The chick from The Shield :ohhh:

Play video games in the apocalypse brehs

Oh look, walkers on a fence again...

Chris turning into a little assassin :demonic:

Travis and his "be weak & unprepared" philosophy :bryan:

Alicia is highly annoying :scusthov:

Child walker :bryan:

I would've popped the son :manny: Don't point a rifle at me or my peoples :ufdup:

good thing he popped up for his lil brother. poppi had the heater on him and was getting ready to stage a coup. on top of that did poppi take strands maps and magazine clip from the machine gun:patrice:

baker928

Pro
Daps
The acting still hasn't improved along with the writing and honestly besides the Hispanic guy and strand none of the characters are interested, if things don't improve I don't see this making it last a third season

Nah, unless the ratings tanks, the show will easily make it past a third season.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because the husband was gonna kill the kids.

With that said this show sucks
He was only gonna do that as a last resort. Which, considering the circumstances, isn't all that bad. When the shyt hits the fan, they could have a quick and painless death.

I definitely understand why he keep those pills on deck.