Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't get why would the mom even want the kids to go with them. They're on an isolated island that is relatively safe. And she already knows that the whole West Coast has apparently fallen. So why send your kids off to be some strangers who have no idea where the hell they're going?

Even if shyt does go wrong on the island at least the kids will die with family instead of a bunch of strangers.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
My PAAG Michelle Ang survived until next week:
9851a02b59f116d0f1562e136e185ce1.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I just realized in the season premier they seemed to introduce a new way to survive the walkers. It seems like bright light in their eyes calms them down. :lupe:

That pick ax is a trill Walker weapon:banderas:

....This young bytch is clueless... Walking around with earbuds listening to music...where is she charging her ipod at anyway?...
boats that big have outlets in them.... shyt my dad's fishing boat has outlets and that shyt like 15 ft long

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Just caught up on the season. The dynamic between strand and the stowaways is pissing me clean off. These fukks dining on his boat without offering, snooping through his shyt, and offering rides without his consent.

On the other hand this guy strand must be an agent of some sort. Can't wait till his past and true persona is unveiled. I bet he has history with that asian chick too