Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I wasn't online for several days idiot unlike you I actually have a life:mjlol: you were excited thinkin I wasn't gonna respond and destroy your punk ass again hopin you'd have the last word you clearly want at this point. I see you couldn't help but reply again after sayin you were done before which is the textbook internet sign of someone who's still:umad: you literally just copyin the shyt I'm sayin to you and repeatin it back cause you all out of ammo. You got owned after I exposed you for bein Alt Right and makin up fake narratives and you the one still holdin a grudge from shyt that happened 2 years ago bytch:michaeljordanlaugh:I can tell how furious you are by you makin ramblin insults like "weak ass ho bytch made life" I got you so deep in your feelins you havin tourettes breakdowns now.:unclecharlesdead:

Ain't no debate cac you done already lost 4 times now:russ: you stay losin cause you autistic and resort to sayin shyt that got nothin to do wit what's bein talked about, there you go wit your tired bedbuck line talkin bout chests callin other men "boi":dame: and usin the term "goofie" like a second grader. You the one stalkin me fakkit bringin up 2 year old posts cause I hurt your sensitive effeminate feelins that much when I wasn't even thinkin bout your gay ass:mspaintcamumad: talk about low self esteem and bein emotional when you hate your own skin and can't get over posts another man makes on message boards. You get your feelins hurt every time I post, that's why you keep lashin out at me instead of movin on like you implied you were gonna do 4 days ago derailin the thread to bytch at me.:scust:

This weirdo dragged me into one of his usual back and forths writin poems to me, I don't expect anyone else to be readin our posts at this point but he's easy to instigate so.:manny:

more fake false narrative made up by you.

first off you have no life, outside the board.
if you did you would be known outside the board which you are not.
if you were the shyt on the board.
you would not be making up false narratives about me, to try to feel better about yourself and the non-existant life you just tried to talk to me about.
like incomparison to me in your life you aint' did shyt at all.
so stop that whole thing you got going on in false narrative ville in your head.
as the only place any of this exists is in your head.

you fear back and forth with me, because the more you talk. you expose you are dellussional, and are incapable of actually holding any real fact based narrative.

now, you welcome to comeback and talk about all your false narratives you wanna make up somemore.

you will just be trying to save face like usual.
as you know, FACTUALLY in your real life you are a joke to everyone in your real life and the board.

no matter how many fake false narratives you create.
you can never draw real crowd with fake shyt.
i know and draw real crowds, online or off.

down to even making a way for you to even log on and even have an interaction with me.

you are a peon, sir.
you are a bedbuck c00n crep protect chasin' sellout clown, sir.

those are facts..

deal with it.
face your reality,..you created for yourself.
not the fake false narratives in your head.

art barr

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
more fake false narrative made up by you.

first off you have no life, outside the board.
if you did you would be known outside the board which you are not.
if you were the shyt on the board.
you would not be making up false narratives about me, to try to feel better about yourself and the non-existant life you just tried to talk to me about.
like incomparison to me in your life you aint' did shyt at all.
so stop that whole thing you got going on in false narrative ville in your head.
as the only place any of this exists is in your head.

you fear back and forth with me, because the more you talk. you expose you are dellussional, and are incapable of actually holding any real fact based narrative.

now, you welcome to comeback and talk about all your false narratives you wanna make up somemore.

you will just be trying to save face like usual.
as you know, FACTUALLY in your real life you are a joke to everyone in your real life and the board.

no matter how many fake false narratives you create.
you can never draw real crowd with fake shyt.
i know and draw real crowds, online or off.

down to even making a way for you to even log on and even have an interaction with me.

you are a peon, sir.
you are a bedbuck c00n crep protect chasin' sellout clown, sir.

those are facts..

deal with it.
face your reality,..you created for yourself.
not the fake false narratives in your head.

art barr
3567220-1792004384-umad..gif

More rage and projections with false narratives to deflect from your Alt Right cac identity, YOU have no life outside this board bytch you got over 40,000 posts in 6 years:russ: you try to convince people that you're a great looking in shape black man wit this spectacular personality pretendin everyone likes you and are worried about your fake image so much that you keep bytchin at me for callin you out.:scusthov: You not known outside of this board cause you stay on here all day everyday postin all over this site takin it way too seriously, look at you talkin bout how well known you are on here like it's somethin to be proud of not realizin it just confirms you a loser wit no real friends or life.

You have no idea how known I am outside this board (I just realized by "outside this board" you mean the rest of the internet and not in the real world cause the internet is your whole life:pachaha:) but unlike you I socialize in person wit people that ain't got shyt to do wit the internet, you literally just projectin your behavior onto me you been constantly makin up false narratives about me to make yourself feel better after I shattered your fantasy by speakin that real makin you enraged. False narrative ville is inside your autistic head which is the only place you're relevant you pathetic worthless nobody:mspaintcamumad:the more you talk the more you let me know how you really feel about yourself you're scared of goin back and forth wit me cause you know you exposin your delusions since I highlighted that fact for your slow ass. :martin:You haven't said a single fact in this thread besides the projections that really apply to yourself the only one tryna save face is your emotional ass you traumatized that your Coli friends will see you for the complete insignificant nothin piece of shyt that you are so you been scramblin to change the subject focusin on my old posts and now resortin to sayin things about me that are actually about you.

YOU know you're a joke to everyone in real life (meanin your family that see you as the failure you are because you have no friends:triplehusad: and everyone on this board who only talk to you because your mental illness makes them laugh but they couldn't care less if you lived or died, now you're back in your delusional fake wrestlin world where you're a WWE star like your idols pretendin you're makin money and havin screamin fans because that's the fantasy you wish would come true since it's the exact opposite of the broke loser you are in reality.:scust: You're like a little kid playin make believe wit toys to distract you from how sad your life is because without your autistic fantasies you'd kill yourself, you not even trollin you truly are this pathetic just as bad as that other autistic loser R=G if I didn't know any better I'd think yall were the same person.:jbhmm:

You are an Alt Right autistsic cac pretendin to be a confident popular black man instead of the peon YOU are, deal wit it accept it and move on because THAT'S what YOU created for yourself by livin in a fantasy world instead of gettin help. But no matter how hard you try to create your fake narratives it won't change the truth that you're as irrelevant as the shyt I flush down the toilet everyday, you will die the way you've lived your entire life...alone and miserable.:umad:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:ohhh: wonder if Jenna Elfman's character really dead..pretty convenient her character turned out to be who dude was looking for....:shaq2:

With how all the previous places they were at fell...wonder why Madison was going hardbody for the stadium....it was destined to fail

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: wonder if Jenna Elfman's character really dead..pretty convenient her character turned out to be who dude was looking for....:shaq2:

With how all the previous places they were at fell...wonder why Madison was going hardbody for the stadium....it was destined to fail
The stadium failed cause they should of let those shots fly the moment that trash showed up. The longer they waited the weaker they got

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Can I just skip season 3 and go to season 4? I'm on e3 of s3 and this shyt is just dragging. Would I miss any key details if I just skip the rest of s3?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Can I just skip season 3 and go to season 4? I'm on e3 of s3 and this shyt is just dragging. Would I miss any key details if I just skip the rest of s3?

yes and no..leaning towards yes, you could probably skip it.

S4 take place months or years after S3 (I think they confirmed years since S4's supposed to be happening during TWD prime now), and they're slowly revealing what happened from S3's finale to S4.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:stopitslime:THERES NO POINT IN DOING A TIME JUMP
IF THE WHOLE fukkING SEASON
IS GONNA BE FLASH BACKS.

:devil:
:evil: